How do I escape this shithole ''country'' it's exhausting living here

How do I escape this shithole ''country'' it's exhausting living here

Attached: feels.jpg (1200x800, 95.09K)

What’s so bad about it?

Eastern Europe

Hungaryans

What's exhausting about it

You should try living here and being replaced by pajeets and habibis and obungas. Now that's tiring

I'm a maygar myself but Hungary is even worse than Slovakia

live in Czechia

Attached: k59itf0g8x781.jpg (1898x1877, 259.53K)

My goal is to never come back to Eastern Europe in my life, I will never emigrate to another EE country

imagine being so lazy, that instead of changing the course of your own country, you just flee... ah them immigrants

also ME not EE

>Czech Republic
>Very conservative

Attached: 1636990088975.gif (380x304, 153.18K)

Sir I am afraid you have autism

Attached: 20220713_123231.jpg (62x62, 2.86K)

why is life in serbia so bad?

imagine being surrounded by Indians Africans and asians and watching your country and society fall apart and realising there is no point improving it cos you are improving it for the people that don’t care about it
That’s what you want to move too?

You probably just cant differentiate between typical ME/EE conservatism and NA conservatism. Common mistake.
Czech have pretty conservative mindset, even the more progressive ones(imagine us like hobbits), but of course outside the Prague, which is just another beautiful European city with shitload of globohomo bs.

What do you mean "escape"?
Get in a car/on a bus/train/flying carpet, etc and off you go.

Attached: 1657871380158.jpg (567x563, 45.41K)

Try living in western Europe kek, I can't even rely on the post office because of niggers

life is generally bad, everwhere. you just have to learn to deal with it. you won't find life better anywhere you go, in western europe or wherever

EE

habibi come to India

Let me guess you never been to Western Europe kiddo

unironically, learn to code

I have, it was amazing, everything was so modern, the roads were much smoother, groceries were of a higher quality and had cheaper price, and there were no comm*eblocks

And the grass was greener too, go live there for a while and you will see there ain't a place without serious issues.