Why do you, westoids, consume so much drugs?

Attached: Civilisation.jpg (931x584, 67.23K)

Because gypsy supplies so much drugs

Only one gypsy?

Why do you buy? Don't you love your mothers?

Attached: 1653235953085.jpg (960x685, 187.97K)

lazy doctors, i guess

>doctor, i feel weird
>take these pills
>doctor, i feel pain in my abdomen
>take these pills
>doctor, i think i broke my arm
>take these pills

What about cocaine and other harmful drugs?

absolutely based romanianon.
This is one of the greatest TV shows ever made.
Kenneth Clark's Civilisation, go watch it faggot.

I already did it. Don't you think that pic is related to this subject? Drugs are degrading civilisation.

Yes, "faggot" was not referencing you but other anons on this thread who haven't watched it.
I have no good inputs on the drug problem.

couldn't say

they say that cocaine consumption in finland has increased but i can't see it in any criminal activity

Nothing wrong with drug use sparingly as long as it doesnt become a habit or affect your life or those around you negatively.

its the only reason I have to make money, nobody loves me not even the government

Russians consume even more though

Bad guys make money, consumers fuck up their health and culture.

Here, just remember her when he did in your youth.

my mother tortured me as a child because i have the same father as her ex husband i have never experienced love but ive been doing drugs and alcohol that i stole from my parents since i was 2 or 3

Bad guys will always make money, i dont think its anyone's concern what an individual does with their own body. If it becomes a burden on society then it becomes something an outside body needs to deal with.

Sounds like you have a bonding issue and you are using drugs and alcohol to cope, fix the problem and symptoms will go away user.

>bonding issue
no everyone around me is an asshole i have no problems with other people. did you read the part where my mom tortured me because i remind her of her ex husband since we are brothers lmao

It's my freedom to cope with a failed relationship, a failing country, and armageddon however I please. It's healthier than fentanyl.

I don't take drugs I self medicate. Get off my chicken wire lawn dirty hippy elefant.

Are Russians Westoids? I hear they drink a lot.

Yes, thats the origin of your problem, get over it. Life is too short to be a miserable cunt.

>the origin of my problem
my problem is my family. who am i supposed to bond with? i cant help being born, trust me i wish i wasn't. my mom's dad works for 911 dispatch ive called the cops dozens of times but they never come. there is no justice in the world but there is drugs.

The typical goblin cannot go two minutes without indulging in some manner of dopamine hit. Life is just a continuous procession of cheap treats.

So make your own happiness, dont you have a healthy hobby or something? Sorry your family is shit but we all got problems the key is using them to learn and not repeat the same shit. My family sucks but I put on a smile and pretend like i give a shit at family get togethers. I got two children of my own and dont want them to experience the hardships i did. So that is my motivation. Just have to find something worth living for.

yeah I've got hobbies I'm in my early 30s and have never experienced love but I can catch a shark on the beach, its not a replacement but it does burn time

You are making status quo of this story, freezing this image without perspective.
Just expand the story and move your anger to real enemies and consider your parents victims.
They were just innocent victims of globohomo oligarchs.

why do you think im here? they are not victims btw and will face justice. but ive got a bigger purpose as well.