> it's illegal to not have insurance for your car

What are the chances that is to help the people, and not the insurance companies?

Attached: file.png (239x241, 66.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oxz4oY0T85Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need a car, it's not a regulation or a human right or a rule or a constitutional right or a law or anything. What do you think you're entitled to here?

> you don't need a life, you could kill yourself, pay for mandatory life insurance

Is life insurance mandatory faggot? For you it should be. Go catch your monkeypox.

Congrats, you just described private medical insurance.

> I suck the cock of insurance companies and I like it.

just go back already

Life insurance is mandatory in single payer systems, generally "your employer pays it" but if you're not working you must pay for it yourself and you still have to pay for everything no matter which category you're in.

So OP is a foreign kike confirmed. Thank you for your assistance.

zero

Car insurance is mandatory because otherwise when some nigger t-bones my car, they need to be able to compensate those damages. Personal insurance isn't required, but you need liability insurance for that reason.

It's to make society a bit more stable. If an accident happen and one of you has no stakes in it then it just goes to shit.

I would prefer the nigger become an indentured servant to pay off the damages.

You can normally get liability insurance and not have your car covered.
The point is that if you fuck up and hit someone else's car, that person gets compensation for it if you're a poor shit.
It's retarded but there is more reasoning than just highway banditry.

mandatory insurance is like forcing everyone to buy a lottery ticket every day

I don't want to put up room & board for some nigger to clean my dishes for 10 years to pay off the damages to my car.
And technically you can sue someone for compensation if they don't have liability insurance, but good fucking luck with that. You'll spend way more in time and court fees. The whole thing is fucked.

>t. had to deal with some spic without insurance totalling my car

I didn't say my servant. They can just send me the royalty checks while he toils away picking up garbage on the Highway.

just find a new insurance company.
insurance companies jew people all the time.
and i dont mean the ones that could afford add space on TV

It's not very expensive nigger.

You wouldn't be able to pay 50k if you crash into an expensive car.

and i don't need car insurance. why are insurance companys entitled to my money? really i don't need healthcare either. right now i would much much rather have the money.

I believe it's more expensive in the US. And they ask questions like where do you store the car, who drives it, how much do you drive it ect.
Here you just pay and that's it.

I live in the US nigger.

Attached: 1643842426061.jpg (600x586, 20.83K)

Like it? No. Pay it? Yes. You're suggesting a reasonable person has a choice.

>ya gotta have a car if ya wanna drive on OUR roads, goyboy
>and don't forget the INSURANCE
>and FUEL, oy vey!
>oh and MAINTENANCE
Why? So you can get to your JOB so you can work for glorious ISRAEL.

Enjoy your drive time commute, ya putz. We own you and your silly giant truck.

Attached: they know.jpg (600x929, 70.89K)

Americans are so autistic against public transportation, that even their airplanes suck balls youtu.be/Oxz4oY0T85Y . The Cold War has traumatized them so much about it that they prefer to be raped in the ass by car manufacturers and to rape their cities landscapes with endless areas of asphalt and parking lots and to be forced to pay car insurance and gas that even the idea of being next to another american in the same vehicle repulses them because they are misanthropes against their own kind too.

Attached: file.png (1198x621, 758.46K)