Neder Any Forumsder general: the CIVIL WAR of the Netherlands

>Another day, another escalation:
- Antifa is sabotaging farmer's equipment, picrel
- Rutte not PM since he never took the oath
- LTO, "CARING FARMERS", BIOHUIS = CONFIRMED TRAITORS/WEF talked to Remkes for a ''compromise'', no one fell for it. FDF announced further escalations coming in shortly in response.
- 'Drought' NO WATER FOR YOU, FARMERS
- WEF whore CEO Barbara Baarsma of the Rabobank wants to introduce carbon credits COMMUNISM
- Police beat and arrest farmers who tried to cook for the poor in Almelo
- It is looking like the French Revolution according to Frank Visser
- CAO wants to force municipalities to take refugees
- Farmers in Gelderland have their declared ground German
- Highways A1, A2, A12, A28, A30 and A35 blocked with flaming hay bales, clean up crew threated and pulled back
- If the measures are pushed through, half of the farmers are forced to stop. DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T FALL FOR D&C
- We got now 2 meme separatist farmer republics: Boerenlanden and the Vrije Republiek Tessel
- GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS - WE ARE IN TYRANNY NOW
- SHOTS FIRED AT FARMERS, ARRESTS, FARMERS SIEGE POLICE STATION AND FORCE RELEASE

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Government buys up agrarian land in Noordoostpolder to build migrant facilities
noordoostpolder.nieuws.nl/nieuws/37008/aankoop-stikstofruimte-in-de-noordoostpolder/
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape of (underaged) individuals by the Dutch elite
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>QRD
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVYy0AoTJc

Attached: sabotage.jpg (887x1280, 208.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/binnenland/hoogste-generaal-vaart-voor-het-eerst-mee-met-botenparade-pride-ik-ga-gewoon-los~a16c631c/
dagelijksestandaard.nl/politiek/marianne-zwagerman-rutte-gaat-struiken-over-stikstof
ad.nl/binnenland/geen-boetes-of-aanhoudingen-na-spookrijden-boeren-op-a7-in-friesland~ac6c41b1/
rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/5325264/remkes-persconferentie-stikstofoverleg-boerenorganisaties-boeren
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>PREVIOUS THREADS:

Don't forget to share your minecraft tutorials

>Known AIVD tactics for shilling:
- Pretend that any idea of use of violence is 'you being a glowie' by definition
- Attack Farmers as bad for the environment
- Ignore the WEF involvement or dismiss it as conspiracy
- demoralize and tell us we won't do shit

>QRD why this can go dark in the Netherlands, quickly:
- Government is unwilling to compromise on anything
- Farmers, fishermen and entire cultural minorities like Frisians and Reformists are with their backs to the walls
- Low and middle incomes will not be able to make ends meet in autumn/winter

DO NOT RESPOND TO MEMEFLAG SHILLS OR DISRUPTING TROLLS
No, they don't actually care about the subject matter, they just bring it up to derail discussion

WE ARE NOW IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
SKY NEWS, FOX NEWS, TIM POOL, RUSSELL BRAND, JORDAN PETERSON, CHRIS MARTENSON HAVE PICKED US UP
KEEP SPREADING THE INFO

Attached: QRD 2.png (960x1545, 246.17K)

Hey, insane shilling to D&C the protests again, all so nicely at the same time with the same message

Something somethin gamergate gamejournopros, anyone? (I've already informed as many on Telegram as I can, I smell a mailing group)

Attached: sus baka.png (1388x1292, 1.28M)

STRIJDERS

Attached: Holland.jpg (408x512, 80.08K)

Pretty much lol, fuck The Hague

The army surely won't emberass itself today-

ad.nl/binnenland/hoogste-generaal-vaart-voor-het-eerst-mee-met-botenparade-pride-ik-ga-gewoon-los~a16c631c/

IK HAAT DE ANTICHRISTUS

I don't want to be here anymore...
How is this something to put in a news paper, who is waiting for this.

Attached: Vermoeiend.jpg (1022x731, 64.6K)

The sooner the killing starts the better

I mean, this is just a fucking joke, every time the army is in the news I think ''geez, how did they fuck up this time?'' and every time they sank even lower than I expected. They're not even shitty pianists at this point.

Oh, and this general Eichelsheim? A fraud at best. I think he was the guy who made the brilliant strategic decision to arm a local Afghan warlord, one who was known to switch sides whenever he felt like.

>(((Antifa)))

are you guys fucking retard or what

dagelijksestandaard.nl/politiek/marianne-zwagerman-rutte-gaat-struiken-over-stikstof koek

We know what is up. Doesn't mean most normies understand.

This. Start with politicians, then antifa, doctors, bankers.

Didn't the army also recently drive a truck into a viaduct?
Insurgency got a lot more likely to succeed in the past few years.

ad.nl/binnenland/geen-boetes-of-aanhoudingen-na-spookrijden-boeren-op-a7-in-friesland~ac6c41b1/

HAHAHA
I saw the panic bread from last night but didn't post, since I decided to be busy on Telegram and also putting my son (who had a little nightmare) back in bed.

So it turns out no one was arrested or fined, and police were defeated once again topkek

I am not sure that was the army or a private contractor, ''geen actieve herinnering''

hanlo vriens

Attached: optyfen.png (649x644, 1.6M)

It appears we might be moving in that direction swifter than I had anticipated, picrel.

The promise from the government was ''that there wouldn't be any taboos'', which turned out to be a lie. Remkes & Rutte lied before and during negotiations, surprise surprise. Also see rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/5325264/remkes-persconferentie-stikstofoverleg-boerenorganisaties-boeren

In response, all mayor farmer groups dropped negotiations immediately after 1 conversation, despite media shilling ''that there was a good mood'', something which LTO derided the media for, since they were obviously lying. Farmer actions picked up again immediately, and now Antifa has joined the fun, formally at their own ''muh green sustainability'' behest.

Attached: 1659721313731085.png (626x550, 254.82K)

Allright a hypothetical question

If the ruler of your country fails to protect the your country against a communist take over nor protect the people against ethnic replacement.. Should that ruler instead be replaced with one who does protect his country and people ?

Asking for a friend in minecraft

Attached: TheHammerCharlesMartel.png (605x683, 1.29M)

Also, right before the conversation started, ''independent'' Remkes had a tet-a-tet with Vice-Prime Minister Kaag, a known with from the Democrat 66 party.

Attached: photo_2022-08-06_00-17-43.jpg (720x491, 67.49K)

It's almost as if the cunts in charge have been lying for decades.