In Ukraine, a priest Sergiy Tarasov, known for his pro-Russian views, was killed by SBU officers

In Ukraine, a priest Sergiy Tarasov, known for his pro-Russian views, was killed by SBU officers

Orthodox journalist Svetlana Picta (t.me/pikta1/5125 ) reported that the Security Service of Ukraine kidnapped and tortured to death a priest of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church Sergiy Tarasov:

"In Ukraine, the SBU killed a priest in the best traditions of the 37th. First, they took it without trial, sewed the article "treason to the Motherland" and tortured it to death."

The daughter of Father Sergius told (politnavigator.net/sbu-ubila-svyashhennika-sergiya-tarasova.html ) that about twelve SBU officers broke into their home on March 16. A few days later, on March 22, according to relatives, Tarasov was killed. However, the relatives did not immediately find out about the death – the body was found only two months later in one of the morgues in Kiev.

The cruelty and carnivorousness of the Kiev regime towards the representatives of the canonical Church causes pain and bitterness. These atrocities must be investigated by international human rights organizations!

Attached: photo_2022-08-06_13-28-15.jpg (735x515, 53.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Greek_Catholic_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Ukraine going catholic?

Good riddance religious retards need to die. I celebrate not because he's Ukrainian, I celebrate not because I like Ukraine, I celebrate because a Christcuck is dead.

Well you sound like a venomous little roach. German of course.

The pope of the slav orthodox church is russian and putin gets to pick him. I'm not surprised him being a rat. Church usually disavow war but the slav orthodox head said nothing from moscow. Putin controls a very large number of them, especially in ukraine.

>shill against your own country as it is being invaded and men are dying by the thousands
>get -ACKd
Literally nothing wrong with this.

Since when is killing traitors bad?

>The daughter of Father Sergius
hold on a minute

good riddance to christcuck retards, and asiatic scum

Good, priests have no right shilling for wars. Guy is rotting in the inferno right now

Attached: zisters3.jpg (1007x624, 231.04K)

So?
Nobody in this world will ever look at the biggest country in the world as a fucking victim you pathetic bug.
All russians and collaborators have to do is die. Mass death of filth = better world for everyone, like the fall of the Soviet Union ushered unprecedented prosperity.
Every time russians are killed humiliated or put in their place, the world improves

Russians trying to score sympathy points is pathetic

>The cruelty and carnivorousness of the Kiev regime towards the representatives of the canonical Church causes pain and bitterness
goood, seethe more christcucks

Attached: 1657183530830.gif (720x780, 712.47K)

>These atrocities must be investigated by international human rights organizations!
Lmao. Beyond retarded take.

What we will do is to form FSB death squads that will hunt down every single member of the SBU or Ukranian nationalist movement.

That's how we solved the problem in Chechnya and thats how Ukranian problem will be solved. They will all either flee west or be exterminated even after the war has ended.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Greek_Catholic_Church
So-called "Ukrainian" identity is built entirely around this thing.
It has rabid hatred for Orthodox. Uniates make 10% of Ukraine population and see Orthodox Ukrainians as less than vermin. Post 2014 government was Uniate controlled government. Make of it what you will.

good every pro russian retard needs to hang

Attached: aids russians.jpg (640x453, 93.82K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
okay churka, any other copes?

>hold on a minute
Orthodox priests are not forbidden to marry. Even high ranked priests can have wives if they managed to bride on lower ranks.

>They will all either flee west or be exterminated even after the war has ended.
Don't you need to actually control the parts of Ukraine where they reside to do that?

Thinking that it was retarded to provoke the Russians and that trying to negotiate peace instead of feeding his countrymen into the meat grinder makes him a traitor?

Orthodox priests are encouraged to get married and have kids.

That way you get more priests and they don't diddle kids

No. We will use killers that will find and kill them inside what will be left of Ukraine.

I hate Ukrainians. I hope that Russians kill them all.

>to bride
*to marry

Chill out fritz

I predict a lot of footage of captured FSB operators humiliated on camera and executed in your future.

obviously, god wanted him dead.

>fatass orthodox bastard dead
A good deed. More please. Most of these fat pigs are the worst scum of the Earth. Perverted, greedy, corrupt and manipulative animals, as far away from spirituality as the redditest atheist

Based
Kill all traitors and invaders

wishful thinking but it's not like they will do all this in enemy territory

Eastern Orthodox. There schism between Moscow patriarchate and government backed local one. This is also the reason why relationship between Moscow and Constantinople like what they are.
And there also Uniates on western/polish side of the country.

Christcucks are the worst, they are leftists here and christcuck organisation supported illegal immigration from Belarus. I wish we were more nationalistic instead of retarded catholic.

>In Ukraine, a priest Sergiy Tarasov, known for his pro-Russian views, was killed by SBU officers
Fifth column faggots deserve no mercy

Attached: Penäler 999.jpg (632x415, 55.7K)

FSB uses locals for it. Ukrainians(including the very same members of SBU) will be hunting other Ukranians.
Zelensky just fired security service chief because there's too many service man switching sides.
And the number will grow more and more as the war drags on further.

The murders won't be investigated by anyone, because the 'international community' is pozzed and sold out to zog. The murders can be avenged however. Good luck, and F to the priest.

>FSB uses locals for it.
so its ukrainians hunting traitors then