Israel starts bombing innocent civilians

>Israel starts bombing innocent civilians
>nobody cares
>random gook stabs random robber like every other day
>the board is suddenly concerned with racial identity of the robber
really makes you think

Attached: twitter.jpg (900x1280, 102.96K)

Being anti Israel is being anti-Semitic, user. You're not an anti-Semite, are you now?

not to be anti-semantic or anything but I do think a specific group of people is overrepresented in the media industry

>the board is suddenly concerned with racial identity of the robber
It's not. Today is just another day when we're being raided by ricecel redditors from r/AsianMasculinity.

No one gives a shit about isreal/gaza. NO ONE. Gaza will lob some mortors, israel will drop some bombs and in a week nothing will have changed. NO ONE FUCKING CARES

This. It's ricecels that are mad that they will never be white

nigger dont tell me how to enjoy Any Forums rofl

Attached: 73tzchn1y5f61.jpg (364x360, 12.92K)

All of the threads are being removed and base is overrun by $$()$$

Attached: cantkykthis.jpg (1000x1000, 213.75K)

This is user 2^3

Any Forums is jewish

whats up with Russians suddenly caring about MUH INNOCENT CIVILIANS
we are just denazifying gaza in a special operation

>>the board is suddenly concerned with racial identity of the robber
couldn't care less, personally

Hey Russbro,
Cheers for keeping these plebs in the know
Hey pissbro, I'm really curious about your opinion about these silly wars? Sometimes it feels like hamas is controlled opposition their timing is always right when Israel needs to vote right-wing

its not hamas this time, Islamic jihad planned to blow themselves up or some shit, got blasted instead, now its the usual cycle of الثأر until we all get tired of it

btw if you are here, what do you think about arba countries, that once zerg rushed us and boycotted the whole world for you, and now will soon join an alliance led by us, are you sorry you didn't agree to any of the previous peace offers we offered you?

Attached: file.png (1102x212, 180.04K)

I read some news about some retards that'll cover every settlement road in the west bank with bullets... Odd, there's probably like 50 of em and the roads are used by Palestinians and Israeli Palestinians as well, gonna be an interesting week full of nothing but Gaza getting its shit wrecked because of these dumbass cunts

>are you sorry you didn't agree to any of the previous peace offers we offered you?
You didn't offer shit m8, the only good offer we had and should've taken was the 48 offer but it's still understandable why it was rejected. Put yourself in the place of those that were displaced at the time, they all felt betrayed and lost. Their houses and lands taken by force, their families massacred... In hindsight, you had the upper hand but the people never gave up on their hope of returning to their land and it's still true to this day. No amount of polish, Russian or Latin American jews will be regarded as natural to this land. Regardless of that, i do recognize Israeli's smart investment in their people while on our side it's pure corruption and abuse by those with money or in power.

GG you're the stronger side but it still doesn't justify all the horrible shit you do and still do, but it's like lmao, whatever at this point.

>No amount of polish, Russian or Latin American jews will be regarded as natural to this land.
give it a few generations, current euros came from Asia, almost all of south American ""natives"" are mystery meat mutts with euro/mutt DNA, current japs are just koreans who migrated and slaughtered the natives a long time ago

Israel was created for the NWO. NWO was pledged to Jews in 1940.

Sure, but we live in the now where they don't belong so I'll bring it up cuz why not.

Weirdly enough I've gotten along pretty well with Moroccan/Syrian jews that live in Israel and have been there for 2+ generations. It seems it's mostly the European/American cunts that are the most bigoted and aggressive.

Anyway, stay safe I guess.

Facts aren't racist.

thanks bro, you too.
how do you interact with jews?
you do these lefty "JOOZ AND ARUBS FUR PEACE" shit?
or you are building our homes?