The White Race Has 50 Years Left Max

Attached: 2022 Stanley Cup Champs.jpg (1920x1080, 508.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/07/31/amish-population-america-growth-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

Attached: 1557888017731.jpg (512x599, 30.75K)

What have what people done for me lately? Shoot up shopping malls? Take over the capital? No thanks, fuck your shill fake ass movement run by Mexicans.

just enough time to check out and not experience the planet of the apes reboot

BASED ICE HOCKEY

THE COLDER THE SPORT THE WHITER IT IS

For the white race to survive, it must wipe out all the race traitors, which means all the leftists. all must go, leave or die

What have colored people done for me lately? Burn Loot and Murder whole city centers? turn whole neighborhoods into gang war zones? no thanks.

>the solution to save whites is to kill whites
do you even listen to yourself?

Attached: 1655586953275.jpg (190x315, 22.5K)

Only if they are genocided. The Amish are cranking out tons of kids and don't race mix.

it's the same conversation with kikes, bots, and dysgenic spics(including chinks) every thread.

cool, me too.

You must be a White traitor. Oh you are a christcuck, now it's all clesr.

reminder:

if you dont have a girlfriend and no one is helping you get one(saying "just lift bro" is not fucking helping), then you shouldnt give a fuck one bit. society hates single white males and your fellow huwhite peers arent helping you but youre worried? about what? you have to understand that bone structure and genetic determinitic features are what favored over race. the white "brother" will respect a nigger over 6 ft in contrast to you at 5'10", simple as that

incorrect. as soon as the jews finish looting, and there aren't enough whites to civilization, things will begin a new path.

yellow hands typed this. go, play in asia and let the adults talk here. look at your country and what it is doing right now. you dont have a say in this little mongol monkey

Attached: 1659199669211315.jpg (760x823, 95.16K)

"The population of the Amish is projected to be greater than the current population of the United States in 215 years if the Amish growth rate, which has held constant for more than 100 years, remains the same.

Over the past 100 years, the Amish population has doubled every 19.63 years on average, according to data from Elizabethtown College.

Due in part to their opposition to modern birth control and the value they place on fertility, the Amish are one of the fastest growing populations in the world."

dailycaller.com/2019/07/31/amish-population-america-growth-rates/

Attached: amish-growth-rate-620x432.png (620x432, 76.4K)

Why are you expecting other people to do shit for you? Are you a nigger?

They exist by the good grace of other whites using violence to protect them, they will not last a second in the real world alone

bro, every NHL team has at least two non-whites, and the number grows every year
both Hockey Canada and USA Hockey - which have ironfisted controls over youth hockey - make sure that every player is a fanatical anti-racist and they literally subsidize niggers to come and play

Attached: jews.conquering.hockey.gif (996x569, 220.96K)

It's called getting rid of the dead wood

its called getting rid of a lot of different white dna without any benefit, while browns and blacks and yellows roam around unharmed. its idiocy

LOL...They live in the real world, out in the sticks, on their farms, away from feral niggers, and have the tools to protect themselves.

They are forbidden from using violence retard, stop trying to claim some insane pacifist cult will turn violent when they are threatened, they will do what they have always done, cry, die, and pack up and run

*laughs in Ashkenazi Haredi*

Attached: 1645898132066.jpg (280x200, 12.17K)

There is a reason why historically a traitor was killed first before an enemy.

>50years

that's generous.
shit will abundantly have hit the fan within 2030.

I don't speak about any countries, traitors-simp from some irrelevant little australia. I'm Whiter than you, hunnic christcuck ashkenazi.

I'll hopefully be dead by then why give a fuck?

These guys from some Ohio Amish community got arrested for breaking into the homes of other Amish, beating the shit out of them and cutting off their beards for I guess not being hardcore enough.

All out of prison as far as I know.

They don’t believe in pacifism so yeah. Besides nowhere left to run and their numbers are actually pretty numerous now so if they are threatened they could very well just start killing.

Attached: AAAE4765-E241-4105-AED4-3390E0FB0DF3.jpg (840x556, 73.62K)

As much as I despise leftists the key is certainly not to start exterminating an already White worldwide minority. It will most likely get into Communism territory where you start executing Whites for anything, and woop, you're in the (((USSR))) except crypto Whites. Point being, you need genuine love and brotherhood with your race and do our best to, perhaps with force and camps, change the loyalities of leftists. The worst ones who play major roles in major movements, leader types, should be executed though, the dumb followers can be converted.

kek we all know how the "white" russians do look like. you all got yellowed and other then the hungarians we bleached back, no one put in effort to bleach you guys back to where you started.

>They are forbidden from using violence retard

They own firearms for deer and wildlife and would have no problem "sinning" for a moment to protect their own family.

They are out in the sticks minding their own business. Why would you even try them?

Right.
>white dna
Those of traitors are genetic dead-ends anyway. Traitors will listen to the kikes, kill you and then pass their necks in hands of shitskins to let their traitorous throat be slitted, because the overlords of golems say so.