To anti-russian posters

Why do you support globohomo? Russia is the only hope for the white race.

Attached: 1645269504306.jpg (2048x1152, 355.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xq4eS
joshf731.substack.com/p/chabad-plan-to-annexe-all-western
joshf731.substack.com/p/jewish-controlled-geopolitics-sino
joshf731.substack.com/p/pre-planned-jewish-collapse-of-the
youtu.be/y0q73p0xKEI?t=43
youtu.be/q7BCREM8bu0?t=198
justice4poland.com/2016/05/17/chabad-leader-messiah-menachem-mendel-schneerson-on-his-plans-for-destroying-ukraine-and-russia-reprint/
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
youtu.be/tjNAo-5PeoY
files.catbox.moe/yj3dk8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
files.catbox.moe/mo2vln.mp4
renegadetribune.com/ukraine-2030-stepping-stone-for-the-post-great-resets-digital-panopticon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you suggesting that being anti-war is being pro-globalism? What are you selling here?

thats a false dichotomy nigger. you can hate russian subhumans while also hating globohomo

Attached: krokodil x.jpg (1714x2287, 690.77K)

What a fucking moron. Kys.

Since when slavshits are white?

>Why do you support globohomo
i dont support russia or ani antifa organisation

Attached: thatsraacist.png (1402x1079, 951.72K)

I don't support Russia but I want them to win.

Attached: if fighting broke out between satan and america I would stand with satan because America is the greater satan Iran muslim funny.jpg (640x760, 81.59K)

>SOO TRUE
>HEHEHE DOWN WITH AMERICAN GLOBALHOMOISM.
>AMERICAN INFLUENCE REFORGE COUNTRIES LIKE UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, JAPAN, KOREA, AND EVENTUALLY THE REST OF THE NORDIC WORLD, ALL OF WHICH IS CRINGE
>RUSSIAN INFLUENCE HOWEVER CREATED BASED COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA (FINAL WARNING MEANS FINAL WARNING), NORTH KOREA (THEY HAVE NOOKS), BELARUS, AND SOON THE REST OF AFRIKA!!!
>Z!!!

Attached: smartest donbabwean.jpg (252x464, 36.68K)

Russia today can only offer a different kind of degeneracy. You should know, if you are not a VPN nigger.

never

Attached: russlims.png (1105x467, 94.94K)

Someone needs to explain to me how Russia losing this war does anything to stop Europe from becoming an Islamic nigger tranny continent.

Attached: We must secure the existence of unipolar order and a future for American hegemony NATO Ukraine.jpg (550x708, 76.29K)

FUCK THE UKRAINE AND FUCK CHINA

oh no no the narative isn't supposed to work like that

Attached: 1651955637722.jpg (165x170, 19.76K)

anti-war is pro-globalism lmfao
do you even hear yourjself speak???

because they have been promoting this shit since the 60s in the west

Serious answer to serious question, i will provide you with all the resources that refute your claims
>WEF, Putin & Xi working to Dugin's Multipolar Eurasian plan (Global Jewish-communist slavery)
archive.is/Xq4eS
>Chabad plan to annexe all Western Europe & destroy Western civilization in pre-planned WW3
joshf731.substack.com/p/chabad-plan-to-annexe-all-western
>Perestroika Deception - Sino-soviet Scissors Strategy Explained
joshf731.substack.com/p/jewish-controlled-geopolitics-sino
>PRE-PLANNED JEWISH COLLAPSE OF THE WEST IN FULL SWING
joshf731.substack.com/p/pre-planned-jewish-collapse-of-the
>Putin Bibi & the bolsheviks
youtu.be/y0q73p0xKEI?t=43
>Putin's reign of terror
youtu.be/q7BCREM8bu0?t=198
>Rabbi Schneerson 1994:
“We will give monarchy to the Slavic (Russian) cattle (goyim) under the guise of ‘democratic transition’ (Perestroika Deception). Everyone in the herd will get a puppet president (Putin).”
justice4poland.com/2016/05/17/chabad-leader-messiah-menachem-mendel-schneerson-on-his-plans-for-destroying-ukraine-and-russia-reprint/
>Rabbi David Eliezri: Jews Run Russia
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
>Communism in Russia: Russia is Building the New World Order
youtu.be/tjNAo-5PeoY
>The Great Reset - Trudeau's Russian Propaganda
files.catbox.moe/yj3dk8.mp4
>Who Is Henry Kissinger? f. The Great Reset
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
>Putin, Soros, Thunberg - Assault on Western Energy
files.catbox.moe/mo2vln.mp4

Look over all of it and come to your own conclusions.

Attached: 1647741817338.jpg (1242x1891, 330.22K)

Globohomo = freedom, wealth, happiness

Simple as that

>because they have been promoting this shit since the 60s in the west
You're not a faggot because of Putin. You're a faggot because of America and the kikes.

Why are there Muslims in Europe? Because capitalists want cheap labor and because the United States is constantly bombing and destabilizing the Middle-East for Israel.

Attached: My basic thesis is that Jews are a criminal people and the Jews completely control the United States, and the Jews are using the United States as a vehicle to take over the world - Bobby Fischer.jpg (750x920, 108.66K)

>You're a faggot because of America and the kikes.
right, thats the reason israel has one of the biggest faggot communitys worldwide
>take that aryans

Attached: lookatthat.png (1582x891, 333.02K)

sorry Hans, Russians weren't the ones that put this flag on there

Attached: Reichstag.jpg (1024x683, 110.36K)

Speaking on the subject of Davos, i realize they have their claws in Ukraine, and here's a good article on that:
>Ukraine 2030: Stepping Stone for The Post-Great Reset’s Digital Panopticon
renegadetribune.com/ukraine-2030-stepping-stone-for-the-post-great-resets-digital-panopticon/

But pic related is proof Russia never diverted course from that thing either. In fact Russia's invasion makes me suspicious that they were the catalyst for this all along, as I've already pointed out with the other links.

Attached: 1658548014563448.jpg (2564x4192, 3.66M)