Black guy robs store, puts his hands on store owner, gets stabbed, cool. Two weaponless white guys walk into a store...

Black guy robs store, puts his hands on store owner, gets stabbed, cool. Two weaponless white guys walk into a store, don't threaten the store owner, one hops over the counter and attempts to steal some merch, store owner goes for the throat instantly.

This is a clear cut hate crime, and the Asian was in no position to harm them let alone stab them multiple times. He's going to have the book thrown at him now.

Attached: 1659777515657795.png (1440x1920, 2.48M)

Link it phagit

NO NIGGER HE STOLE MERCHANDISE OFF THE BACK WALL THE CHANK STABBED HIM FIRST THAT CHANK WILL GET TIME AND HE SHOULD YOU CANT JUST GOOK SOMEONE FOR STEALING..........

Attached: 1659774920248308.webm (800x450, 3M)

He didn't look white in video. Why does everyone keep saying he was white?

he has white hands though, you sure he's black?

I was referring to another similar incident that happened in America not too long ago.

look at how smug he is, almost like he wanted this to happen
reddit moment

Idk those guys look like dickheads anyway. Did this happen in California? Otherwise he walks.

oh, right
well still i think you should be able to shoot anyone jumping the counter

the midwit picked a fight and got got

>Why does everyone keep saying he was white?
Chinks trying to push a narrative they're white.
Chinese are desperate for some win over whites.
But they will fail as usual.

Attached: 1659560657058698.jpg (536x600, 102.24K)

I think you might not want to fuck around like this with a misleading picture in your op.

Neither of them picked a fight with him. The shop keeper had the opportunity to flee and call the cops or whatever but instead chose to stab one of them multiple times.

This isn't China.

Post evidence that he's white and that he's pro-white if you want me to care. What the fuck is that? Is he a shitskin? A mexican? A chink?
The shopkeep is whiter than him.

I don't give a fuck about any of this until you prove he is an actual pro-white european.

Spoiler: you won't

What did he take?

Attached: 1656187550486.png (323x259, 163.1K)

Dont want stabbed or shot to death stop trying to rob places you violent nigger.

Attached: 1656886001145.jpg (295x720, 29.46K)

People should know what I'm talking about. It didn't even happen that long ago and it was all over Any Forums.

Hopefully they do put him in prison so he can play tag with knives among skinheads who have a life sentence, I'm sure they wouldn't mind

>This is a clear cut hate crime
cope and seethe faggot. that porchmonkey deserved every stab he got. sucks he couldn't get the otherone

Attached: call eet.jpg (1275x1090, 131.04K)

>China's Last Final Warning
>Uses Japanese man's face in pic

user...

Found the Asian. This isn't China, lad. White people would have the book thrown at them as well if the roles were reversed.

All black people have white hands.

Post evidence that he's white and that he's pro-white if you want me to care. What the fuck is that? Is he a shitskin? A mexican? A chink?
The shopkeep is whiter than him.

I don't give a fuck about any of this until you prove he is an actual pro-white european.

Spoiler: you won't

just on the palm, here it looked white on all sides

Wouldn't this mean white lives matter? Think about it George Floyd handed in a counterfeit $10 bill and got killed unjustly. Same situation here.

what fucking evidence. yoiu can clearly see the robbers acting like niggers (robbing a store). what evidence do you want retard?

Attached: 1651734425192.png (479x588, 125.61K)

surely the name of whitey mcstabberson was released with the police reports and shit they declare in the morning paper. in death, this man has a name.

Good. Should have stabbed him more and kept filming as an example to these gofless animals to stop attacking and stealing from people.

Are you retarded?
This punk deserved to get stabbed.

He was within his right legally and moral to defend himself using lethal force. He had no idea whether those guys were carrying weapons.

If you decide to rob a shop you forfeit certain rights, and in this case the would be robber paid with his life.

Don't care.

Do Asians really wanna open that can of worms? White people stealing from Asians? Really? You really wanna go there?

Why are you defending criminals?

I live in arkansas you faggot. Im a red headed blue eyed extremely light ski nned guy, guarantee you im whiter than you. I carry a gun so i would not have stabbed the nigger, i would have mag dumped him. My customers know this so thwy dont fuck with me. You pathetic cuck.

Attached: 1659057329153411m.jpg (770x1024, 101.31K)