NETFLIX

I went on my usual torrent site and I see the new blockbuster Netflix show is number 1 at downloading. I checked the trailer:
>evil whites
>latina girlfriend
>bald nigger scholar
>the ugliest woman from Game of Thrones
>more niggers
>drag queen
>dark, shit animations
I seriously ask the question... Who the fuck is watching these shit propagandas??
Also this crap costed 150 million dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=83ClbRPRDXU

Attached: sand.jpg (1080x1350, 1.12M)

None of us have Netflix here

Pirated the first episode. Full of niggers and fags but the fag was a coward that sandman put into eternal sleep in the end while the nigger fag was showed to be a duplicitous, scheming lowlife whose last scene was him screaming and crying. Pretty based by netflix standards. Might watch episode 2 but it does look pozzed and not very interesting.

Download some Clint Eastwood cowboy movies instead, user.

Attached: cd849db2af76827f6c0b95c4216a10d4.jpg (1980x1485, 1.29M)

who of them is the ugliest woman?
I can't tell

This. It’s a testament to the superiority of whites that they have to be nerfed for other races to compete

Attached: 4i.jpg (833x561, 74.98K)

stop listening to Mike Enoch and you'll stop trying to "deconstruct" these shitty kike shows and think you're fighting the man by binge streaming
just don't watch them you dumb nigger

Attached: netflix.race.bending.jpg (500x750, 41.42K)

>new Predator movie announced
>them hunting Native Americans
>a female is the lone survivor
>you know how it ends

>some vampire movie
>vampires are white and comically evil
>hero is poor black girl who they want to eat because she's soooo pretty
>you know how it ends

>Lotr trailers
>Galadriel constantly in combat going super saiyan
>Elrond (an actual veteran warrior in the lore) has an effeminate voice and pleads with Galadriel to 'put away her sword' and be peaceful

It's only getting worse.

Attached: FWalFy3XwAA3AoM.jpg (736x900, 89.75K)

88 brother

they wanted her to be female aragorn
I think, it dawned on me that they did a copy
paste job then switched up the gender and ethnicities to match the message

It was a good comic series, although the art wasn't as good as the writing deserved.

Unfortunately, every other character in the Netflix series is black. It's puzzling why the British are gaslighting themselves into erasing their own history and works of literature so that people who were naked savages and cannibals during Britain's glorious rise can be made to seem as if they were a part of that history.

Do they think white people are going to forget what black people do in our cities every day? Or, how much money they cost us while they contribute nothing but chaos and harm?

We are never going to not notice that they are violent, idiot brutes once we get old enough to shrug off the media gaslighting. Some things are too obvious for white people to pretend not to see.

i do :>>

At least Lady Death is still a lilly-white goth girl...
Right?

Attached: 371d6f0ea4260634a7ad72f375f96bf3-3532601672.jpg (480x730, 89.35K)

if not the thing can't work you can't simply
copy and paste people they got their own
cultural and historic past, it would be insensitive to expect they same lifed experience to apply

>Who watches this?
People like my girlfriend. She wants us to watch it together and I can't be bothered to torrent it.

she cute

Worst still, our protest is simply "don't consume".
Weirdly, the original argument for putting minorities in media was that "they won't watch it if they're not represented".
Well, when I don't feel represented, I don't watch it either.
Pic related - people rave about how good this show is.

Attached: Ghosts-496504920.jpg (1200x461, 71.83K)

>evil whites
ever think that we should just start identifying with this?
how else are we going to take back our countries?
they meme it so hard it becomes a reality, i can live with that.

Attached: 1597907835257.jpg (1439x1573, 275.65K)

>Kirby Howell-Baptiste is set to portray the character in the upcoming television series The Sandman on Netflix.
NETFLIXED

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-06 Kirby-Howell-Baptiste-Death-Sandman-645x370 webp (WEBP Image, 645 × 370 pixels).png (645x370, 461.73K)

I can't believe they made Death an ugly black woman. Fucking unreal.

Attached: th-2452290436.jpg (474x366, 40.88K)

Literally ever piece of media is woke now. Some more than others, but even the least woke thing yet, the terminal list, still had plenty of ‘muh privilege’ moments.

Not any more.

Attached: sandman_elenco.png (965x965, 428.15K)

Only if you bleach your eyeballs.

lol they gender swapped john constantine too? what a load of dogshit

How many niggers are in nu lotr?

Neil Gay-man defended it all.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 11.36.22.png (1102x766, 153.07K)

Someone tell Games Workshop there’s an Eldar rune on the circle thing

You think Netflix wrote sandman? They just changed characters to niggers, but it was always pozzed

Attached: 8F9DB94F-4A47-4898-BC06-9CC9440DAAE5.jpg (800x538, 132.45K)

Sandman was ALWAYS trash. Literally the only major vertigo comic I completely skipped. Read a single volume, thought it was boring as fuck, skipped it. Gayman is a hack.

They might have posed preacher and walking dead, and dumb and y, but at least those comics were good. Holy shit I think dmz and y got the worst pozzing I have ever seen.

Morricone intensifies

>bald nigger scholar
Man you must be a dummy. The genre is COMEDY, THAT'S THE REASON!