He fucked himself even harder by posting on Reddit lol

He fucked himself even harder by posting on Reddit lol
unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/

Attached: 1659762486722018.png (1440x1920, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"self-defense"

Attached: 1659768592810858.jpg (625x627, 76.27K)

Justified
>cope predditors

Attached: 1659770464139316.jpg (296x345, 19.61K)

Asian loving race-traitors versus nigger-loving thief defenders, Middle Ground chads rise up

>hes a plebbitor
ok, i now support the thieves

Violent Yellow nigger should get life in prison.

Where's the video?

which one of you hacked his account?

Attached: hacker4chins.png (864x118, 13.84K)

how so?

>unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/
>never been in this situation before or anything similar. But I feel like i learned to stay calm under pressure because of my experience playing league, teamfights made my heart rate rise but i was able to keep calm in that. weird how stuff in games can apply in real life.

HAHAHAHAH

Hilarious.

Attached: honkcar.png (350x381, 108.94K)

deserves to be locked up for life for playing league

definetly a plantinum mindset. peon will never be challenger

>be zoomer
>try to steal vape cartriges
>legs don't work anymore

Attached: 1659770653645127.jpg (875x775, 121.83K)

What did he do?

Criminal scum got what he deserved. Fuck any and all criminals white trash or nigger

>White people defends black behavior
What went wrong?

actually though, playing that kind of games regularly can give you schizo tier reflexes irl too. Not saying that it'd necessarily help in that situation but it's something

stabbed an innocent white child in the back who was trying to run away. the real crime is
THEN he posts on plebbit saying hes knoife skills are from league of legends.
cant make this shit up senpai

this is off the fucking wall hilarious. you can't make this shit up

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-035708.png (1080x364, 118.82K)

I came here to support a based Chong but I can’t help but support the nigger tier thieves now. What a massive cuckold.

Attached: 09FDB9E1-C820-40C1-B89A-7683EC51E6E8.jpg (574x800, 97.26K)

Lol chang wants to finally get laid

what division is he

he stabbed a guy that tried to rob him. libtards think this is bad because the thug was unarmed.

>murdering someone over petty shit is not nigger behavior

Jack Thompson was right.

You will never be human.

Hahahaha

Attached: 767aa1bddfe317711ce2b633bc9fe3ad--galaxy-ace-galaxies.jpg (236x314, 3.55K)

In that thread he admitted these contradictory statements:

1. He did not fear for his life and did not think the robber had a weapon
2. His reaction was based on fight or flight response
3. He knows how to remain calm before of video games

This dumb zipperhead fucked himself so bad. I wonder if he can sue the dumb fuck lawyer he talked to who said it would be okay to do this AMA.

>saying hes knoife skills are from league of legends.
A chink and league. Nice combo he has got there.

Oh totally justified if they tried to rob him

What happened?

I support the chink here. Too many young leftists see no retaliation for their actions so they get arrogant and think they can steal.

They only think its bad if it was a nigger. Now they just don't care

this honorary aryan clearly made the world a better place

robber got what he deserved, a nice painful stabbing, multiple times. Good. Hope he gets off.

> thx i played a lot of league csgo valorant and osu.

>AMA
No.

Attached: 927B5D8F-37E6-4B4A-AD5A-6AAED96694AE.jpg (700x675, 73.51K)

What kind of shop is this?

Do you think he will be charged?

I'm glad he shanked that wigger

based chang dabbing on whitoid criminal with victory lap on reddit

He also confirms he didn't see the robber reach for a weapon or anything.

It was self defence. You have no idea what that guy would have done after jumping the counter.

Video?

die kike

that's murder, he was never attacked or threatened

This. Imagine losing in a 3v1. League Chad keeps winning

Only speak through your lawyer. How hard is this to memorize. Anything you say can be used against you and never in your favor.

Is 5 minutes of fame and updoots worth it?

could argue life is threatened when a robber hops the counter, never know whats gonna happen. Have you seen niggers hop counters and chimp out?

>white child

That was a beaner. Vegas is only 50% white.

what did he do wrong?

As I understand it, the robber was white, and the one who stabbed him was Asian, and this causes indignation.

But if abstracted, what's wrong with slaughtering an overconfident robber like a pig?

ARE YOU GUYS AND REDDIT FUCKING RETARDED? HAHAHAHAHAH this guy is completely in the clear.

How is this any different than dumping a mag into someone? You could argue that only one or two bullets are needed, anything else is not self defense, but I’ve never seen a person charged for something like that. He probably didn’t need to stab the robber in that manner, but you can’t simply stop mid self defense.

insectoid wont have a good time in prison, insectoid "men" are built like women and unable to build muscles because of genetic limitations. he is gonna be very vulnerable in prison