So many WMAF couples everywhere wtf

Wtf happened these past few years? They're literally everywhere

Attached: received_285668513503125.jpg (2048x2048, 355.99K)

White men have woken up to the superiority of Asian women.

Attached: 1580434953731.jpg (1080x1178, 189.44K)

I have a taiwanese gf. She is trad, loyal, supportive, cute, listens, good looking, takes care of her body, hard working and wants a family.

That is it. Never met a white bitch that did any of that.

soulless | SOVL

Any WMAF couple aside from WMIF is disgusting.

This. I swore off white chicks over a year ago and found a qt3.14 waifu

2 reasons.

1 white women have become insufferable entitled whores

2 men take what they can get and asian women like white men.

Fuck off shill. Same old shill thread not even a pinch different fsggot

Not so much the superiority of Asian women but the tremendous shortcomings of White women.

Attached: 1523164494181.jpg (635x665, 44.51K)

this. white womans just copy the holywood anti man culture and are a pain in the ass.

accelerationism, hapas generally die out in a single generation since 90% of male hapas are extremely ugly/incels

its all part of the kike plot to destroy the white race, black men taking the white women while the white men degenerate their genes by breeding with the inferior gook. It all ends in the same way, a degenerate mongrel race to be made slaves of the Jews.

I'm team latina. My gf is latina and she cooks amazing and wants 4+ kids. I am a happy man

Asian american women hate their culture and desperately wants to be part of the white culture. The only way to do that is to date/marry a white guy. They will take any white guy, so it's if you're white just approach and asian girl and you basically will bed them easy peasy.

Lol if you think Chinks are going to let jews do shit when they take over. Chinks are the most low empathy dog eating savage cunts on earth. Whites are the saves, all those guns and no action. Just slowly dying out without even a struggle. Openly surrendered all home countries. I'm siding with the chinks by impregnating one of their women.

My kid won't be scared to say no to niggers or jews and will very likely cook them as I expect the chinks will result to eating their conquered enemies as they eat everything else they touch.

American expat in Philippines here. Asian women have amazing traditional family values. They want your white babies. They want to breed as many of your white babies as possible, so that they can become hapa celebrities. They cook, clean, and wash their vags like 3x a day. Westernized Asian women are probably different, but if you go directly to the source, its tradwife heaven.

whats both of ur body count

are u the nigger whos wife only knows spanish and u dont

Nope, she only knows english. Shes not vaxxed, were not vaxxing/circumcising our kids, she loves god. Shes a catch

How are you earning money abroad, or are you retired?

Lol all these incel takes.

The real reason is because Asian women are basically free even if you're an average white male.

I'm a middle manager for an online agency. Work like 2 hours a day, get paid in USD, and it converts to big bucks in the third-world. I pay $100/mo for a big 2 bedroom house in a nice gated suburb.