Arizona and Texas send thousands of immigrants towards blue cities, blue mayors cry for help

>Arizona and Texas say the buses are being routed to the US capital and New York City to spread out the burden of unprecedented migration.
>New York officials accuse them of using "human beings as political pawns".
>On Friday it emerged that the US Department of Defense has rejected Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser's request for National Guard troops to help process the migrants.
>The mayor said migrants were being "tricked" into making the journey, calling their arrival a "crisis" for the city.
>She accused the Republican governors of Arizona and Texas of "cruel political gamesmanship" and said they had "decided to use desperate people to score political points".
Who's the pot and who's the kettle here? This shit is hilarious.

Attached: Lll.jpg (1080x1758, 648.54K)

All Leftists are evil

No boarders Nigger. Y'all voted for this . Pentagon wants the flood of illegals.

Texas cannot stop being based

Here are your border hoppers.
No refunds.

Attached: 2b14bovx8lg41.jpg (2448x3264, 756.57K)

Remember when naysayers said this was a terrible idea because it would just give Dem governors/mayors exactly what they wanted?

Unfortunately, Democrat whites must be made to live with what they voted for.
Sorry it had to be this way

Attached: new waverly polish church.jpg (800x534, 166.05K)

Leftist mayors and their precious sanctuary cities go crying to the National Guard to cope with the "humanitarian crisis" when a mere thousand illegals show up in town. Their weakness and hypocrisy sicken me.

Suddenly, Demonrats don't like their policies whey they themselves are forced to suffer the consequences rather than rule from their ivory towers.
Really makes you think

Look at who says something, and see, if they've ever said something supportive of your cause in the past. It's always agitprop.

How does it feel, DC NIMBYfags?

Man, if only this was my problem

>playing despacito on the world's smallest violin

I would love to visit but I think I would melt there

Turn state in sanctuary state for political reasons, get mad when they get a bunch of illegals, claim other states are doing it for political reasons.....

Attached: 1658431415103171.gif (392x294, 1.43M)

Based Ricky Gervais Show Enjoyer.

Attached: aW1wJfJDT5a3N0GOCCeX5liU53V_5WRezt3lkulLzBU.jpg (900x1261, 272.97K)

Wtf is wrong with that tree?

Based IRL shitposters.

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 9.65K)

But muh sanctuary cities. You wanted them fuckheads, you got em.