Just last week Any Forums was laughing at the black chick who got tossed boiling water on her, just for arguing...

Just last week Any Forums was laughing at the black chick who got tossed boiling water on her, just for arguing, but when it's two degenerate whites trying to rob someone they can't handle it. Sad.

Attached: 1659482043531.png (634x629, 311.95K)

1.) they're spics
2.) everyone was saying they're degenerates and deserved to die anyway

Attached: 1659769385338621.png (850x1433, 397.63K)

I missed that one. Post the webm so I can laugh too, faggot

>Americans
>white
>w-whatabout that other nigger from last week
Nice try MIGA nigger

Attached: 1656375374412.jpg (992x744, 87.33K)

JANNIES CLEAN IT THE FUCK UP.
ISREALIS JUST WOKE UP AND THEYRE GOING APESHIT ON THIS STUPID FUCKING STABBING BY SPAMMING STUPID FUCKING THREADS

Post webm. Either way though, how does a fast food worker have boiling water at the ready? I've worked fast food before, I've worked restaurants before, never needed boiling water for anything.

This dude was completely righteous. Any Forums's collective reaction to this has been demoralizing as fuck

>doesnt see niggers as enemies
ngmi

Fuck your meme flag nigger. Post webm cuz I never saw it

(((pol's))) reaction.

Yeah yeah fuck off

what did you expect? poltards dont exactly have principles. the degenerate that got stabbed for trying to rob a smoke shop deserved it. now i didnt watch the video of the boiling water but ill assume its the same, they deserved it too.

dont expect any better from pol. its full degen garbage

This is one of the most forced raids Any Forums has ever seen. Good to know bunkercucks dont have any thing better to do on a Friday night.

You say that as if you're balls deep in pussy and not shit posting here with the rest of us.

I love watching the shills squirm. I've never seen them dance like thai before

Attached: 1659687144589544.jpg (740x740, 78.37K)

what? both are good. As society returns to the level of its members the NAP is being demonstrated.

thats because youve never thawed real food using a steam table.

Happy

Attached: Tower_of_Silence.jpg (750x500, 83.72K)

>stopping defending your race when every other race does

Literally everyone supports criminals getting got. Why can’t you faggots keep it to a single thread?

>If we just project how we think they'll react we'll feel better about ourselves.
Show your dirtman hands lad. No one here is defending idiots playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

Na, people are just pointing out the obvious. When it's a nigger, asians don't do anything except cower and let themselves get beat and killed, but when it's a thieving cracker who isn't actually trying to hurt them they all of a sudden turn into professional assassins when they know whitey isn't going to harm them.

Attached: 1643750635928.png (250x250, 129.48K)

No webm means it never happened.

They are spics. Most of the American flags here are spics. It’s why the spics tried to say it was a nigger first, then white (can’t say cracker because spics worship them). Both those retarded thieves are wetbacks

this,schizos are never wrong

Why make a thread and post a thumbnail instead of a webm u nigger

wh*tes are pathetic. You think your mutted blackoid ass can make excuses for yourselves forever?
Maybe you can, like I said you're fucking pathetic.
Also, everyone you seem to blame is also wh*te.. you ever notice that?

Nope. You're pigheaded like that. KEK!
You resemble a fat larva with an Elmer Fudd face. So obnoxious, destructive and thieving. You white n___er.