There hasn't been a single problem from Iraq

since we invaded and removed Saddam.
If we hadn't removed him then we would have that problem to deal with as well as what we are dealing with today.
The invasion of Iraq was a good idea.
It is a good idea to remove problems.

Attached: 1587193004485.jpg (700x676, 36.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?172612-1/israeli-perspective-conflict-iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governmental_positions_on_the_Iraq_War_prior_to_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq#Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger tongue my anus

>we
no, Israel would have a problem

It is a good idea for media not to be looking at hell holes. There are hundreds worldwide and nobody gives a fuck.

Not interested

Bump. God bless . Z

People are still milking Iraq too.

The invasion was j*wish revenge for being enslaved by babylon. The cradle of this cycle's civilizations is poisoned with uranium and lead.
OP is a nigger kike faggot.

>iraq is now under the Iranian sphere of influence
my ass.
Saddam could be reasoned with. the Ayatollah was/is a whole different beast that got stronger the more Saddam was weakened.

>The invasion was j*wish

Attached: I no viwus give hugz.png (600x800, 23.43K)

how fucking stupid of a glownigger are you to forget about ISIS

From the money spent on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, every single american born after 1990 could have received a free degree, a house, a car and some money left over for gas. Over ten trillion dollars were burned and hundreds of thousands killed for absolutely zero results, israel couldnt make any of them loyal goycattle.

i mean is he wrong
do you deny the Iraq invasion was dreamt up and launched by a load of old jew glowniggers and bureaucrats

fucking idiot. Saddam wasn't a threat by any measure, he was a tired old dictator with a limp dick and a limper army. The US created ISIS by going into Iraq, let alone hundreds of thousands of innocent civilian victims and young poor US soldiers sent to their death for no reason so Dick Cheney and Halliburton can reap the war spoils. Suck my dick you unaware little shit.

Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm
yes, literally jewish

Nigger you do realize removing a strongman in Iraq literally allowed Al Qaeda to take over Sunni areas and then metastasizing Into ISIS which we are still paying to fight today. Not to mention since the rise of ISIS it has infected and caused war in over a dozen other countries resulting in mass migration to Europe.

Saddam was based, and even if he did have wmds which he didnt that would be based bc he would have eventually used them on Israel.

Attached: 1609994238690.jpg (340x506, 22.15K)

Oh and on top of that, Iran has essentially taken over Iraq since ISIS's fall in the region. World perception of the US also plummeted after the Invasion of Iraq.

Chinky Ricky approves

Attached: stonedricky.jpg (222x293, 22.48K)

Israel didn't give a fuck about Iraq, Iran is their main opponent in the region.

c-span.org/video/?172612-1/israeli-perspective-conflict-iraq
KYS kike

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governmental_positions_on_the_Iraq_War_prior_to_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq#Israel
KYS retard

>Z
god bless Z. thanks to it i can instantly detect mentally ill chuds

why not invade israel then?