According to Chinklets this is white now?

In every shill topic, not a single mention of "mutt"
Amazing, just like in every mass shooting, they are white, bible thumping conservatives.

Well the good news, is everyone of you is "white" again according to the chink shills.
That's right you get to be white again because Chang's micro penis cope, is so desperate for some way to save face and some fantasy win over whites.

Attached: 1659766139624845.png (906x745, 820.94K)

according to op, op is a faggot

Cope

Attached: 1580485783680.png (600x800, 23.43K)

Shut the fuck up weirdo

nig

They are white. Stop coping you tony dick yt boy. We already established that you are the enemy on r/aznidentity.

>chinks beat whites, niggers etc.
>every day the net is bombarded with videos about it
Chinkie propaganda is too hamfisted, only the worst autists will believe it.

Low quality posts. But thanks for the bump insectoids.

Attached: 1585450672368.png (1528x1184, 77.29K)

Schrodinger's Whiteness, we will defend 'OUR THIEF' until he is confirmed not White, and persist when he is proven so.
>b-but y-you c-can't d-dot th-this
Watch us.

Start the incessant unending annoying drum beat. And two and a three and a four!
HEY HEY, HO HO, YOU ANTI-WHITES HAVE
GOT TO GO!
HEY HEY, HO HO, YOU ANTI-WHITES HAVE
GOT TO GO!

yes, that is white. Why are white people so defensive about this shit, you don't see blacks on here complaining about shit, toughen the fuck up pathetic faggots

>r/aznidentity.
I thought the enemy was escalators and traitorous Chinese women.

Attached: tenda22898.png (1218x1272, 1.02M)

Why is anyone upset? This is just community policing, isn't that what you wanted?

Chang's law III: If anyone, anywhere somehow loses to a chink, they are as white as snow.

Chink

Nigger

I am going to fuck Asian chicks because of these posts
based

I think you got mentally broken.

Almost every recorded fight out there between a yt and a Golden man results in our victory. The vast majority of UFC fights has the Asian man win. It's all a big cope for you that you are big and masculine when reality speaks otherwise. The only reason whites are not 24/7 school bullied is because we are too benevolent.

Cope how? He's a criminal. I don't care if he was blond and blue-eyed, he deserved death and he got it.

If a chink can occasionally stab an animal with a knife who actually deserves it--good.

meme flag is asian holy shit lol

You have to let them have something to cling to. Bear in mind that the BBC meme they are shilling is a gigantic projection cope for the fact that WMAF isn't a cope. Asian women actually do prefer white men, and being an Asian man living in the US must be a desperate proposition. They are the ultimate incels.

Why is there such a push to turn this into a race issue?

r/aznidentity us raiding pol now.

>Why is there such a push to turn this into a race issue?
"WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RAAAACE! STOP TALKING ABOUT RAAAAAAAACE!"
No. Fuck off conservative. GTFO of Any Forums. You don't belong here.

Attached: 5981A84B-5A49-459C-A196-62BACF63BFBD.jpg (633x595, 426.7K)

Because it's America and everything is a race issue. In particular, bear in mind the only notable thing here is that the perps appear to be white, which for a crime like this is a unicorn. It means all the race grifters can use it for the next 5000 years to say "whites commit these sorts of crimes too, bigot."

How can whitebois let Chang be the new whites???

BAKA...

I’m still relatively a new fag. Been lurking like a good boy but I gotta say this is one of the first times I’ve been self aware of multiple shill posts over and over. This place seemed interesting at first, and on rare occasion there’s a good thread but it’s pretty self evident this place is a containment area.

Attached: 3B9F1CC3-779A-40A8-A508-34E070DCDC38.gif (460x640, 1.28M)

I can only imagine how bad it is to be one of them, and go through live endlessly coping and seething.

Attached: 1659636167634641.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)