Platonic man/boy love

Should pedophiles be allowed to enjoy close, platonic, non-sexual relationships with young boys in this society? Plato advocated for it.

Attached: shotwell-worked-with-viggo-mortensen-in-movie-captain-fantastic--1571906457.jpg (450x450, 26.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

This is like when jews unironically post about how jewish they are

>Plato
plato was a notorious pederast

No, because we're much more informed and civilized than in Plato's time, you low-life degenerate shitfuck.

The platonic love to kiss a boy after he ate dirt or what do kids do these days anyway?

>pedophiles
>non-sexual relationships
aint happening. show flag memeflaggot

this is now a Shota thread. post shotas

Attached: animesher.com_cute-kuroko-no-basuke-shota-716480.jpg (367x320, 48.97K)

>Plato advocated for it.
This doesn't say shit to me.

This is a shill thread.

>faggot memeflag
>followed by retards
>1 post
>shilling for pedophilia

this is a shill thread, heres how you know and what they do.

>shill starts thread
>cant bump his own so shill buddies show up to bump with degenerate shit
>anons ree in reply, many poor souls do not put "sage" in options to prevent bumping
>jurno kike buddies use these shill threads that have been posted "anonymously" to claim Natsocs are all pedos or some form of evil

dont be a fag, use sage

please read this, cointelpro is alive and well:

pastebin.com/raw/irj4Fyd5

I don't believe in hell, but i hope I'm wrong because watching you burn there would be heaven you disgusting faggots.

Attached: 1656605582584.png (512x512, 90.43K)

PEDOS TO THE WOOD CHIPPER

BURN IN HELL YOU PERVERTS

Being attracted to Shotas is very common in Japan and a lot of young men are into it, they are cartoons after all and I guess that's what makes this acceptable.

You can have a platonic relationship with my mossberg.

kys we know youre not actually a gay person. we know youre trying some campaign to drum up hate against gays. eat shit and die

>auuuugh burn in hell you .. you .. evil terrible bad pedophilic satanic jew.
whatever retard.

Being a faggot is a sin

Obama advocated for it so it's okay

Yes because show in the bible pedos cannot go to heaven.

This site used to demand proof before redditors took over.

You know Any Forums started out as a site to share loli pics because moot was into that kind of stuff (he was a kid too I guess) but most of the posters back then weren't.

Pedos should only be allowed to be drawn and quartered

new threads please, im bored of this one