Political implications of obesity? Also nikocado avocado discussion thread

Political implications of obesity? Also nikocado avocado discussion thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-233621-607.png (1080x710, 927.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfiWjnStE3w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukbang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers tongue my anus

wtf is a mukbang? and why do people like watching this faggot eat? fat people are gross and so is watching people eat I dont get it

He stopped uploadind to youtube after years of daily posting. I wonder what he' up to. He said he was 2 or 3 steps ahead

Any man over 32% bmi automatically looses respect. Unless, they can fight.

Fuck off christkiller
Go suck kike micropenis

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (259x194, 8.81K)

Eceleb
Kys
Sage

bill maher just did a rant on obesity, but kind of missed the point about something causing it besides just laziness and gluttony

youtube.com/watch?v=yfiWjnStE3w

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukbang
> A mukbang or meokbang (Korean: 먹방, pronounced [mʌk̚.p͈aŋ] (listen)), also known as an eating show, is an online audiovisual broadcast in which a host consumes various quantities of food while interacting with the audience. It became popular in South Korea in 2010, and has since become a major spreader of Hallyu, along with K-Beauty, K-pop, and Korean drama, earning its status as a global trend. Varieties of foods ranging from pizza to noodles are consumed in front of a camera. The purpose of mukbang is also sometimes educational, introducing viewers to regional specialities or gourmet spots.[1]

The Gooks got one look at this lardass and were like “nope, I’m out”.

I miss him so much, he made dieting so easy

>mukbang
It's just a video of someone eating a shit ton of food. Word origin Philippines, Luzon maybe.

only retards (re:w*men) watch mukbang. but then again they also watch useless mundane shit like story times, GRWM, and travel vlogs

OH FUCK HES BACK

Attached: 1657845756594.jpg (2320x2679, 1.65M)

>Also nikocado avocado discussion thread.
Ecelebs are cancer like redditfaggots who discuss them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-184811.jpg (1080x2160, 994.39K)

Getting disability cause your a fat fuck is bullshit, if you cant earn enough to buy the amount of food to be a fat fuck its a self solving problem, even this fat fuck coinslot knew to turn himself into a sideshow and whore to stuff his face

Can someone post his onlyfans again? I wanna jerk off

mukbangers are mostly chinks. They probably force themselves to throw up after the binge eating because they all stay skinny, contrary to Nikocado.

(I include koreans and japaneses into the word chink)

Based and butterbean-pilled.

chinks eat weird stuffs like geoducks and never finish them. why waste so much food for clout

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)