Who is the US really arming with Ukraine’s military aid?

Attached: B9C4BCF4-CE49-404C-BDF4-E9F3DD7A7B00.jpg (1170x1894, 960.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sJLNjS9stg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Money laundering.

Probably israel.

Printing money for defense contractors.

I rather not say. Look weak when you are strong.

>using chinese philosophy to win slav war
no more mongolian beef for you dude

here's the video
youtube.com/watch?v=5sJLNjS9stg

I don’t think anyone who says this knows what money laundering is. They’re not getting dirty cash
I would not doubt this. Tensions are near a breaking point for Israel and Palestine
This likely as well, but this documentary seems to say that of the actual weapons delivered..only 30% (generous) actually make it to the Uke army. So, who’s getting the bulk of the military equipment?
The US gov has to know this so the diversion of equipment is probably very intentional

I like how they keep spitting in the face of serbs. After bombing and genociding them they won't even acknowledge that it was a war like its just a joke bro Ukraine is real. Russia still is doing nothing interesting they are just sitting back and destroying the AFU with artillery like they wanted.

The big guy gets 10%, Raytheon gets 50%. The rest is in a trust fund for the Pelosi, Clinton, Bidens, McClain, Romney, Trutle dude, and others. CIA slush fund.

Whose saying we want to win that war? Far as I can see, russia is taking back whats theirs. Russia has a better economy now then previous. Russia is getting back imprisoned folk heros and US capture spys for some show exchange. Ukraine is getting paid for the troubles and purging itself of its neo-nazi militiary, and whats left will end up joining nato. Sounds like every one is winning their, except the white nationalists, who are being culled.

Military aid is a funny way of spelling child hookers and coke

I don't know why don't you link the fucking video instead of having random schizos guess?

Attached: 11045371_11045198_rumble.jpg (747x747, 663.45K)

Don't give a shit. Fuck Vatniks lol

Ahmed, Abdul, and the gang

kek

arming?

Attached: 1659084431214584.jpg (883x1200, 314.92K)

how the fuck would you know

70% get split between th politicians and the middle men with 10% going to the 'Big Guy'.
>And we think Hunt022mwer was a stupid crakhead

She worked for it, allowing Creepy Joe to play with her ass on stage.
>What did he do behind closed doors?

>I don’t think anyone who says this knows what money laundering is. They’re not getting dirty cash
They're hiding the money trail. Foreign aid being redirected back into the DNC coffers