They don't care about their own

>watching Any Forums defend this chink is making me feel like Norton after the shower scene

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.51K)

it's almost as if righteous judgement isn't based on appearance and tribalism alone.
A strong community doesn't remit punishment for criminals, even for their own people

wignats fantasize about being raped kek

>care about own.
vs
>establish unwritten code to disregard ethics if ethnicity of opposition is outside that of peer group.

these are not the same and the attempt at conflating them is suspect. are you jewish, david?

the law of nature is the only true law
killing of a thief is valid in many situations

God fuck off. Shills screeching over every little damn thing, it's like you know exactly what retarded bullshit to say to be as annoying as humanly possible. I hope you get murdered.

A nigger-tier robber is not one of 'our own.' If you want to be treated as a white man, then act like one. If you want to be treated like a feral nigger, well...

>their own
has nothing to do with tribe
has everything to do with justice

God I wish I were Edward Norton getting my anus destroyed by that Prison Aryan BVLL.

It was a fucking smoke shop. I hope everyone of you dies a slow painful death by cancer from your nic addiction.

>I’M SO FUCKING BASED FOR BASEDJAKKING OVER THE MURDER OF A 17 YEAR OLD WHITE MANLET LARPER. ALL HAIL SAINT FLOYD!

Wiggers are not my own.

He was trying to steal that mango vape to feed his family.

glownigger thread

Thieves are niggers. They aren't 'my own'.

Notice they’re all American. I fucking hate yanks

>wanting group think
Kys tranny

No, it does. When a black guy is killed no matter what he was doing, blacks sperg out and everyone runs to appease them. When an Asian is killed or victimized, no matter what he was doing, Asians cry and get angry and everyone runs to appease them. When a white guy is killed, no matter what he was doing, whites laugh about it and encourage it. There's a reason any other ethnic group is winning when it comes to cohesion and in group preference.

Gook floods white community with synthetic drug vapes

White child gets addicted and shoplifts from said drug dealing gook to feed his addiction

Drug dealing gook stabs white child 88 times in the neck despite the child posing very little actual threat

/pol applauds drug dealing gook

Cope and sneed more

Victim was just a kid, 17... life cut too short, someone says he`s paralyzed from the neck down

the clerk was part of a alt-right extremist reddit board called "robbersgettingfucked" same board where he posted an AMA (to those who dont know, ama is ask me anything) so people could ask question about his psychotic stabbing
he obviously took pride in that, disgusting. i expected better from this board.

Incels always hate their own race. Asian incels will defend the robber.

>A strong community doesn't remit punishment for criminals, even for their own people
Wrong. You must never be neutral and objective. You must always be nepotist.

LOL

There is no white unity and never has been in all of recorded history. Whites have spent centuries oppressing and killing each other. The white race is scum and deserves to be wiped out.