Ok, why can't we just start using horses again? How the fuck are horses illegal in most cities?

Ok, why can't we just start using horses again? How the fuck are horses illegal in most cities?

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-183853_1.jpg (720x540, 75.1K)

Horses are kino

Amish do
Cars are way easier tho

This, cars suck. I want a beautiful loyal creature that will ride with me into the sunset

Attached: 1658318341002321.jpg (1200x900, 181.26K)

>le life is the video game channel

I tried to enjoy it but he is reddit incarnate.

>Car - can't produce it yourself, have to pay for gas, no mane

>Horse - Feed it and breed it for new horse, drinks water the most plentiful substance on earth, has a mane

Attached: 1659469381905244.jpg (600x900, 66K)

They could redesign car parking towers into stables. Livery charges instead of parking meters. Only wagons in the carpool lane.

I've wanting to see this for years. Praying to the meme gods.

Attached: commuters.jpg (960x640, 140.52K)

Attached: 1649488176931.jpg (750x688, 264.54K)

You could hitch one to almost anything and doesn't require gas. Gets a B for convenience. An A if they weren't so skiddish. Might end up having a really bad time in a Metro area.

Can't we design an animal that shits less or not smell using Science?!

Yeah, they already do it for cows and pigs to reduce methane output

You have to make sure it doesn’t shit on the street, and you’ll be carrying that shit bucket through the rest of town while smelling like shit

Poop

Uhhh sweatie horses output methane which is an extremely potent greenhouse gas so we have to kill all the horses. Also they poo all over the street and only immigrants are allowed to do that

Already workin on it.

Ilegal because they poo in the streets yet poos are not illegal, its all nonsense

>horse: experiences the slightest inconvenience
>gets colic and dies

can't we put a shit bag over the horses back to collect shit and them throw the entire thing by the end of the day into trash?

Horses are fucking dumb. They have blinders because they get spooked easily. They even get spooked by stuff that's smaller than them like mice. Also they shit a lot and they smell bad.

Attached: 1659722763703893.png (768x480, 437.07K)

The horse will bring you home safely even when you're piss-drunk and asleep. Try the same with a car. It doesn't even remember where you live. Cars are dumb.

Can't we like pay the city to clean shits from the streets?

Look up what NY cities ended up like with millions of tons of horse crap filling the streets pre automobile.

With the modern traffic densities, it wouldn't be pretty, even with cleaners on stand-by on every corner.

Why not use other animals like liamas?

Attached: 9k=(174).jpg (407x424, 82.13K)

Sounds like this would create millions of new jobs!

Why not use horse crap as fertilizer?