Said something I didn't like?? That'll be 50 million dollars

When did you realize you were living in clown world??

Attached: AlexJones.jpg (1920x1080, 120.97K)

He will pay the cap of 1.5 mill. He's worth over 200. This is all for headlines. Sage slide /thread

The fact he even has to pay 1.5 is absurd

freedom of speech is not freedom to make shit up, leading to grieving parents harassment and death threats

Checked. It's all for show to appease the public NPCs. And Alex knows this

I don't think either of these is true. If someone can confirm I would like to know.
I believe there is a cap but I don't think it's that low nor is AJ worth 200 million.
That being said, I hope he is able to recover from this BS, I just don't want to have rose colored glasses about the reality.

What the fuck happened to the ACLU? I'm dead serious too, this institution used to defend actual neo nazis, not just internet dark humor enjoyers or people who posted cartoon frogs, actual neo nazis were defended in court by the ACLU for their right to freedom of expression right after WW2 ended which you can imagine probably was a hell of a time to be a neo nazi in America. They defended liberty of expression, back then the instution actually fought for "Civil Liberties" like the name implies. Now it's basically just an extention of the ADL that's focused specifically on making sure you can't make fun of niggers.

What happened and why is it jews?

Attached: 1636537633273.png (569x755, 544.91K)

The free headlines and website traffic generation will be worth a lot more than whatever small amount he actually pays out.

>sells doom, gloom, and water filters to idiots.
>makes hundreds of millions of dollars.
>said something stupid.
>loses tens of millions of dollars in court.
>goes back to selling doom, gloom, water filters, and new court conspiracy to idiots.
>makes more hundreds of millions.

Damn he's good.

>have talk show
>people like your show
>people buy stuff to support your show
>say something on your show
>get sued for having said something on your show
>brush it off
>resume talk show
>people resume buying stuff to support your show

You could do it too if you were, you know, interesting to listen to.

He does not 'brush it off' you retard. His reputation is ruined, and he is finnancially ruined. It's fucking over chuds.

>His reputation is ruined, and he is finnancially ruined

Attached: 1615422170809.jpg (757x642, 52.56K)

Seethe and cope.

Alex "Kosher" Jones has always been a well-poisoning, controlled opposition, shabbos goy, cocksucking fag. He could have gone absolutely balls deep through this whole thing proving Sandy Hoax was fake, but instead he cucked and backed down because that would be the most demoralizing and least useful thing he could do.

alex jones did not commit a crime
alex jones was not accused of having committed a crime
alex jones was not found guilty of having committed a crime
yet he's forced to pay tens of millions of dollars or else he will go to jail
question wmd narratives to start bullshit wars? pay millions or go to jail
question lockdowns and forced vaccinations? pay millions or go to jail
question any false flag or hoax deployed to take away your rights? pay millions or go to jail

america is officially over

Eh AJ is more popular than ever, your msm drove itself off a cliff with deathshot, convid, and muh russia out of ammo.

Checked digits. And both are true you will see in 336 hours
Captcha never lies trip aces

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-05-23-36-37-213.jpg (1080x2400, 598.6K)

This website is nice in many ways. One of those ways is knowing I can ignore and not read your blogpost. See how I just go on my merry way
Another captcha trips

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-05-23-38-17-960.jpg (1080x2400, 691.04K)

This

Show rabbi flag rabbi

>muh AJ is controlled opposition jew
Does it make you feel smart when you repeat stuff you read on Any Forums without even checking it or making sure you can back it with more than just ad hominem? The only reason he couldn't blow SH open is that CIA agents started "harassing" the "victim families" claiming it was because AJ said stuff. The CIA went ahead and shut down his investigation into SH because they're the ones who orchestrated it.

>phoneposter
>can't read post with about 100 words
Enjoy the ADHD coombrain zoomer.

He did it cuz they paid him a fuck ton to do it. So yes he's controlled opposition whored out for money in that sense. If someone offered me dirty mill to take the story and keep my mouth shut I would do it too. We're all whores for the right price. And THAT my fren is why Jews always win

Checked. Now you're getting it

I cant ask a man to murder my wife for money? Wtf free speech bro!

English, please, Paki

he's not financially ruined.
his show and pill company racked in tens of millions of dollars over the years, at one point he was bringing in like $70k a day for few weeks straight.
Infowars number two host behind Alex is Owen Shroyer, during testimony, Shroyer said he only makes $125k a year.
Where the fuck is all that money going?
It's certainly not going towards flying InfoWars reporters all over the world every day to cover things, 99% of the show is filmed in Alex Jones studio. It also can't be going towards flying in guests - everything is done via skype or phone.

Not a zoomie my fren. Here have a cool webm

Attached: 1657990381566.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Kill the tyrants or enjoy the ride. Throughout history in every country and every walk of life, there are those blessed by God with the gift of killing. Not everyone can kill, but those who can need to do it for his glory. If you do not, children will be sodomized, taxes raised, property and rights stollen. Do nothing and evil wins. Civilization was born and balanced with the murder of tyrants and degenerates. As soon as they stop being killed the world falls into chaos, disarray.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Where the fuck is all that money going?
Jews as always. They have a clever funnel system in this world which is why we need to abolish the financial fractional reserve banking system to beat them first and foremost. Without a change in that nothing will ever change in our world

Attached: 1658024422165.webm (640x640, 664.7K)

Yes it is. He didn't call for harassment of the parents

Based. We don't have these much more these days