If you can't tell that these are the eyes of a cold blooded ricel murderer you shouldn't be here

If you can't tell that these are the eyes of a cold blooded ricel murderer you shouldn't be here.

Redddit supports him. So go back there.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 3.46.55 pm.png (1364x720, 608.32K)

Tbh

You're right op the shop owner should have just let that little shit rob his store while he went and cried in the corner

back to redddit

>reddit supports him
No they dont, all the comments were something like "you cant kill over protecting property, hes basically kyle rittenhouse" they're so butthurt he killed one of their white nigger antifa goons

Literally everyone in his ama was saying they support him your criinge ricel

Pussy white boys need AR-15s to feel safe when they live in the lily white suburbs. All this chad needed was a knife.

What level you on?

Attached: 5088F573-86CA-43BB-84A4-21C7AC4E8F45.jpg (500x701, 117.84K)

Fuck around find out. Those "whites" acted like niggers.

If you can't tell that these are the eyes of a cold blooded chud murderer you shouldn't be here.

Redddit supports him. So go back there.

Attached: IMG_5590.jpg (335x153, 13.27K)

>literally
Well I was gonna say you didnt even see it but you "literally" talk like a "literal" redditor, "literally", it's obvious you're just a "literal" room temperature IQ retard

>

Attached: chink.jpg (722x680, 105.18K)

Reddit supports him, Any Forumscels are the ones saying that a white person shouldn't have died.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x248, 996.08K)

Just take the L you lost to a league player

Range ban Australia

t. identifies as a thief and cries at members of his criminal family getting served justice

everyone here supports him too
go cry in a corner dumbcunt

He didn't even die. Everything you wrote is the opposite of the truth you retarded incel.

It's not theft if you are stealing from a Chink

any news on the health condition of the victim?

This was a senseless act of aggresson on an innocent 17 yo man, wtf is wrong with you guys?

> You're right op the shop owner should have just let that little shit rob his store while he went and cried in the corner

Attached: 2AF59C82-4A81-4FCB-A4E3-7AB71B1D29A0.jpg (750x962, 253.36K)

What I saw was 70-80 percent saying hes going to jail and you cant defend property, I wonder if they decided to support him after they found out it was a wigger

Thieves deserve to be killed. If you disagree you subhuman thief that deserves to be killed.

>t. abo
Fuck off

Those are the eyes of all the worst posters on this board. Asians are more anti-white than any black, and that's a fact.

Nigger

Pathetic ride dicked faggots. Go back to redddit where you belong you disgusting slant eyed subhumans.

Attached: 1634561403967.gif (722x689, 1.54M)

Asians were too non-violent.
Violence requires justifiable violence.

Attached: 1659649110740091.png (1280x672, 1.44M)

those are chud eyes

>thinks pol doesnt support him
Dont you have some petrol to sniff?

Hello Chink

Attached: kjk.png (626x569, 91.32K)

behave like a nigger, die like one

Attached: 1657769551993.jpg (409x409, 41.69K)

He picked his victim wisely. If the guy he stabbed was black, he'd be totally fucked right now.

>If you can't tell that these are the eyes of a cold blooded ricel murderer you shouldn't be here.
>Redddit supports him. So go back there.

Attached: happy roof korean.jpg (797x800, 168.05K)

Hello, thief.

souless bugmen vs demonic nigger mutts

at least one of the robbers was wearing a cross. do they believe they will respawn? lmao
no amount of crosses will ever make you christian, if you support robbery. Act morally, or get killed.

I've killed for much less
In preschool I beat a kid to death with a wooden block
A nigga hit me with a can of beer, later they found him hanging from a chandelier

>Asiatic seething at law respecting anglos

>ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO STAB TEENAGERS IN THE BACK OF THE NECK IF YOU SEE THEM TRYING TO STEAL

Attached: ghjhgj.png (618x559, 81.36K)

This, he's a fucking psycho he stabs that kid over and over and obviously enjoyed it. He's a reddit psycho.

asian store owner was natural to respond with lethal force to masked assailants leaping his store counter in an effort to conduct a robbery.
Only aussies, kiwis, and caanucks seethe from this because thy are saturated with chinks and hate seeing a white person be a retard and get stabbed doing something you'd expect to get stabbed for.

Yes they are but the kids were so bad at robbing that it wasn't going to end well for them anywhere else either
>I'll just rob here and turn my back on you sir