Let’s go Bran-

Attached: 1587314486186.jpg (360x523, 59.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
instituteforenergyresearch.org/international-issues/biden-sells-oil-to-china-from-the-u-s-strategic-petroleum-reserve/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like how the left has turned the right's shitty "Let's Go Brandon" meme into something funny and positive

it was under three dollars when trump was president

this seems a lot like when they banned everyone from working for a while then talked about "record job growth"

>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

why would I be thankful for doubled gas prices

Wow it's been falling a penny a day! Only another 180 days to go before it's back to what it was prepandemic.

Let me just go ahead and redefine decline so that if everything still costs more than it ever has then thats not a decline. Fair is fair. Agree to disagree. Trumpstaffel4life

And it's still fucking twice as much as before he got into office.

It’s still fucking $5.50 a gallon

Still up 2 dollars cunts.

It's still like $5.60..

Now get it down to what it was three years ago. Medias evil. Jobie is just a baseball card.

was 5.90, has only dropped to 5.84 in my area. Fuck this guy

The speed of the price decline isn't at all important, and is a metric used for emotional appeal. If gas jumped to $6, then 1 week later was at $5, it would be even faster of a decline.

>Tolerable price in 8 states
>50 total states
You liberals are fishing for compliments

>nah it was the companies

Yeah bullshit, $5.65 where I live. I don't believe a word out of your mouths faggot fuck.

Define "tolerable" in this context. Anything over $2.50 a gallon is intolerable.

How did Bilden solve Putin's price hike? He didn't, therefore, Thanks Putin!

It was under $1.90 when saint floyd died. $2.09 when trump left office

they're literally pulling the
>choco rations are going up to 25 grammes per week. doubleplusgood

What’s gas?

t. remote worker making 200k

Attached: 38B168BB-ACDC-4BCF-A502-1705494AEF31.jpg (1125x1622, 155.76K)

Not by increasing production, but by selling off oil from the strategic oil reserves...
instituteforenergyresearch.org/international-issues/biden-sells-oil-to-china-from-the-u-s-strategic-petroleum-reserve/

Right before heading into WWIII... brilliant.

Thanks Putin!

Nah man just suck biden toes and even though presidents don't control gas prices thank him for lowering it

That the dems keep pushing this narrative is going to backfire as it's not manifesting to any appreciab level in a lot of the country. I've seen it go from $4.65 to $3.89, but it's still $1.40 - $1.60 higher than it was in most of 2020. I was paying like $2.20 most of the time. And what, I should be grateful for gas to just go back to status quo?

>raise gas by $3
>reduce it by 40 cents
>pay shills to suck your dick
doesn't fucking work moshe, people still have eyes and wallets. even my dipshit blue coworkers are fed up with the astroturf.

$4.19 national average. We finally built back better.

Still way higher than Trump, and as Biden said there was “literally nothing he could do to affect gas prices”

Nobody gives a shit homo

Talk to us when it is a cheap as under Trump. Also fuck Pedo Peter and fuck America. 9/11 didn’t happen, but it should and it will.

Zoom out.

Rare?

It's really obnoxious to hear it from the lefty media as some kind of relieve. Even at $2.99 gas I consider gas to be outrageously expensive. At $2.49 I consider that to be steep.

Putin's Price Cut!

Thanks Russia!

OMG it's magic! I put 500 into a slot machine since February and got 80 out of it in the same timeframe. Holy moly I'm way ahead!

Still 60% more than I paid in 2020. All other shit is up 10-25%
“Brandon” can eat a nigger dick, and do can the people. Asking his decisions.

because recession

Start simping for biden now that hating him is normie level, the media would love it if people supported him. But what if WE supported him? Project our racism into all of his actions and not even the media could defend it.

Attached: 1594623465444.png (671x456, 341.57K)

>liking the left
Go fuck your self

This. The based left is pozzing memes left and right.

>The President doesn't control gas prices
>Putin's price hike
96 days from the midterm elections
>Biden lowered gas prices
Still $2 more than under Trump.

Call me at $1.50 or fuck off.

Still over $5/gal in Oregon.

Attached: 1659763606303.jpg (750x1000, 415.31K)

Attached: leftist-memes.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

He literally drained the federal reserves to win midterms knowing minorities are too retarded to read real news.