MAN TWEAKING ON FENTANYL ON LIVE STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=98aBJKcYqJA

Attached: angry crying wojack.png (900x730, 443.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogFMo1EJctc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ain't clickin nigga

Attached: 1631230985551.gif (255x191, 2.69M)

>1 thread about this topic.

Nice find.

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

Pretty sure I saw this guy in an Appalachian gas station last week

Nah he tweakin

He said he was on fenty earlier in the video, probably doing the George Floyd combo

youtube.com/watch?v=ogFMo1EJctc

hes having a meltdown wtf

Hes a famous livestreamer from NC.

There is really a demand for junkie wiggers?

He's a nobody drug addict narcissist who think people should waste their time watching him be an idiot and waste their money donating to fund his drug habit.
You have a nigger dipshit idea of what "famous" is.

I agree.

Apparently there is.

any chance this guy dies? if it was bad fentanyl he'd be dead already right?

people saying it's fake have not dealt with junkies, and he's profusely sweating too

I'm just going to paddle out to where everyone else has theirs and drop them quite close... that's what we used to do before...kek

A small chance tonight, but a very high chance eventually

it looks like he's not even enjoying being high. what is the point??

stop it d,
thanks

You dont tweek on fentanyl, you tweek on meth. Watching someone on fentanyl would be watching them sleep or hold some bizarre zombie like poses as they lose control of their body

where's his water bottle

Can he breef?

This guy is stupid

lollin this nigga gonna die of dehydration

you're at the hotel getting some sleep before your big sales pitch saturday morning and this guy checks in next to you

Honestly the last 5 mins has been pretty entertaining, this guy is kind of hilarious

The internt was a mistake

OH LAWD HE GOIN

Attached: 4xmty4.gif (360x270, 3.76M)

lol I watched tones stream a few times. didnt expect him on pol.

Kill yourself you worthless fucking faggot, imagine promoting these garbage fucking indoor IP2 vlogs. Die. IP2 needs to be murdered. They are holding back independent comedy and live journalism by turning IRL streaming into this fucking garbage. Someone needs to fucking dox and destroy the owners of both network sites and the moderators and the streamers and Casey. They fucking destroyed this shit so that they could dance around on drugs while drug addicts donate to them.

this guy doesn't think friendship is magic, and that by watching his streams we're his friens

Wish he was entertaining or more degenerate but instead he has no shame or talent and the jannies can do what they do best now. Thanks.

you mean grooming and not much else, blustering blowhard?

I hate watching streams, but this is worth it

HE *CLAP* REACHING *CLAP* THOSE *CLAP* KIDS *CLAP*
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE POLCHUDS!?

Attached: file.png (858x899, 755.1K)

Girls just wanna have fun, kek

thanks op

Attached: 1659464028439107.gif (565x590, 743.35K)