Hopefully a bunch of yt pipo and dindu nuffins see this video and stop attacking asians in the west

hopefully a bunch of yt pipo and dindu nuffins see this video and stop attacking asians in the west

Attached: 1659758848132.jpg (764x1165, 179.26K)

Are you gonna post the video noodle nigger?

we already told you on Any Forums it just makes them angrier

Should have used a shotgun. On both.

its all so tiresome.

Attached: 162157899622.jpg (898x765, 162.58K)

just look at one of the other 10,000 threads on the same subject my dude

Attached: 1635735223496.jpg (571x377, 105.74K)

retard
bot

hes likely going to jail right?

>just look at one of the other 10,000 threads on the same subject my dude
This is literally the only one. Make a webm or fuck off

Nope. I've been armed with a gun since covid 2020. Haven't had a chance to use it since nobody has been clowning me yet. Maybe I'm suffering from sunken cost fallacy since I invested a lot of time practicing drawing a gun and shooting precisely in almost a split second.

>noodle nigger

Attached: 1-800 beam up.gif (324x244, 2.31M)

>This is literally the only one.
rofl what board are you on?

Actually I think it will encourage everyone to attack chinks even more. The grown adult chink couldn't even stab a 17 year old white child to death because he is too weak to kill superior white genes. This will embolden many criminals in America. If you're a chink in America you should absolutely be worried and you should be constantly looking over your shoulder from now on.

No one even knows what you're talking about

Nah, I heard he was getting exiled to Australia, and told where you lived.

Oh shit did they stab Pelosi?

If I were an american store owner I'd deliberately shoot or stab people in non vital areas so they live the rest of their lives as a marked cripple

two alone literally the first row of the catalog, i didn't even have to scroll, there are probably 20 others if you scroll:

>Just start your own business goy
>just let niggers rob you goy
>no I don’t want to go in this chamber goy
>GOY ITS TOO HOT IN HERE! LET ME OUT

it's probably a hate crime against whites. too bad it'll never be properly investigated.

he'll enjoy prison at least.

This makes me afraid because it doesn't actually curb nigger behavior it makes them more likely to adapt to just straight up killing or disabling their victims unexpectedly so that they can rob them afterwards. Why go through all the fuss of having to fight someone when you can just kill them when they least expect it?

So this is in las vegas so first checked. But second lucky checked. Then third. If you live in this state and you don't open carry. SHAME ON YOU! This fucking gook STABBED a bona-fide negro to death. WHY?! We have a right to defend in NV and open carry! Every single person legally able to should be open carrying at a minimum. Concealed, if you are concerned about your welfare. Anyway, just more jewish shit to keep your eye on, fellow Nevadans and possible immigrants (legally from other states not you alien fucks from Mexico, we are hunting you)

Asian guy is honestly a murderous faggot who should be locked up. If the robber had a weapon it would be different
Is that a vape shop? Either way it looks like a bunch of fucking chinese garbage. Fuck a vape shop, I'm glad when they get hit

Work on your draw speed

>OH N-

Attached: file.png (696x839, 710.18K)

it would have to be national news for a week like george flloyd for people to pay attention
guarantee it will be swept aside and forgotten in 2 weeks, like all other incidents

Stabs from a chink are too weak even to cripple someone. You are welcome to move here and give someone a paper cut with your katana, and then get your chink head blown off. I'll even be your immigration sponsor.

One stab in the arm would have been enough.

I already have american citizenship

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.40.44 AM.png (1694x1394, 3.5M)

How do you stab and shoot non vital areas? This is the dumbest thing I ever read.

Nah, it just means next time they will fuck you up before you can do anything.

>white people attacking Asians.
Could you be referring to the two transnigger Shaun Kings robbing a Vietnamese rice farmer?
It's their culture.

>yt pipo
YouTube people?

shoot feet, kneecaps, or shoulderblades
stab a bunch of random places, explicitly avoiding chest/neck