Sandy Hook Insider Here

I was paid a portion of $50m to keep quiet and I’m done. My handlers may descend on me with wrath. They seem less than tech savvy, though.

This event was a FEMA drill orchestrated under the Patriot Act for “national security” purposes; a psychological operation designed to disarm the general public. This is the only obstacle preventing total and new world domination; we ran the scenario using real world LexisNexus spreadsheet exports, thousands of times and each time it came back positive in their software.

I am just unsure about their souls; either Adam was groomed, disposed of and a hit squad cleaned up, or they’re all actors. One thing is for sure, Adam is dead.

Police officers from surrounding small towns oddly joined the smaller town next door’s police department (Sandy Hook). The police later received training by IDF.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 302376AE-5EB3-4DC6-B47A-FFE3E078740B.jpg (1242x699, 514.18K)

50 mil? no real pol user would say shit

sage

Adam Lanza here, AMA.
I was a huge fan of video games and japanese animes. So I got the government to move me there with a nice payroll of 30k per month.

I have sired at least 1000 WMAF children now. The future is HAPA.

SIEG HAPA!

Attached: artworks-QkhmYiCv3t1OyZlD-tPioAA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.06K)

I need some entertainment. Go on.

It just occurred to me. A few years ago the (((fed))) gov released supposed info on Adam and it had to do with his potential hacker abilities. It read like some young alphabet agency faggot writing fan fiction about his incel self.

Alex Jones here
I like to drink whiskey without a shirt on and eat hamburgers

Adam was fascinated with anti-natalism and he hated pedophiles.

Hi Alex, how’s the mock trial going?

Attached: 0ED702E6-7985-4B05-A6E5-3D8A02253036.jpg (250x250, 9.18K)

Just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan.

So if this is true, what other concrete evidence can you show us so we can believe you?

Jeff Ross here, AMA.

Attached: Mlady.png (1200x800, 1.32M)

My cousin was killed at Sandy Hook. It's disgusting that people like you try to cast doubt on it. You are sick in the head.

>we ran the scenario using real world LexisNexus spreadsheet exports, thousands of times and each time it came back positive in their software.
What does this mean? I only know LexisNexis as an American tool to search case law.

pol went mainstream because of Tucker Carlson

Attached: 28EE1865-9EC5-42D6-8467-5DC691A2AD40.jpg (500x349, 90.9K)

So if nefarious rogue elements in the government murdered your cousin you’re calling us the asshole for trying to get to the bottom of it? Where’s your questions asshole?

keep doing what you're doing brother
we appreciate you
never stop and good to hear from you

By "Sandy Hook" do you mean she was a prostitute that was raped and decapitated by Muslims?

Attached: gotem.jpg (366x497, 47.05K)

press X

Why Sandy Hook was in The Dark Knight Rises?

it means he chose a random but carefully chosen string of words to get schizos to bite the b8 but also to signal to cynical shitposters

Hey, everybody.

It's Michael Jackson here.

I'm behind the QAnon movement.

Ask me anything.

Hee-hee!

Attached: images (9).jpg (457x670, 27.41K)

Sage

BASED
Biased
Asymmetrical
Simulated
Expectant
Distributions

How much exactly is the "Troll Toll"?

Attached: Kiddie Diddler.png (400x400, 185.84K)

Bump

>> we ran the scenario using real world LexisNexus spreadsheet exports, thousands of times
>> LexisNexus

top lel

Ultra nigger tier psyOP sloppy sloppy job

They're flying in mass shooters from foreign countries promising them THE AMERICAN DREAM. Then they get whacked in jail

Adam (((Lanza))) appeared with a different name in another gayop later.

Fuckin wild how many people on here lived in Newtown or had family who did

Attached: 1659633055738741.jpg (1560x3200, 1.34M)

Pics or it didn't happen

YOUR COUSIN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

super common shill tactic
I started talking about Flat Earth about a year ago on various platforms
I've run into DOZENS of people claim they directly work in the space program
I've run into a half dozen "cartographers"
I've run into more "civil engineers" than I can remember
always they exact same formula

I'm [unverifiable claim] so I know you're wrong, and it's so [emotionally laden insult] of you do to doubt this