Another spawn of NWO dead

>a good globohomo is a dead globohomo

Attached: 1657318249481.jpg (1280x871, 215.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another man died for nothing but a jewish war, only a mega cuck would celebrate this

Belarussian are the closest people linguistically and ethnically to ukrainian and both have been under russian influence for too long thats not globohomo you faggot thats just fighting a common enemy

They are all Russians. These are just brainwashed by globohomo. Russia will liberate them all, one way or another.

>a good globohomo is a dead globohomo
Now if only china would stop being pussies and invade Taiwan, then we can kill globohomo for good after nuking them.

>t.

Attached: 1657120198965.png (1440x1139, 1005.96K)

This is a religious Christian holy war

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

No one is cucking to you rotten heathens

Attached: A Christian holy war .jpg (720x536, 120.14K)

>WW3
I just realized that my country will be erased first if WW3 ever happened in Asia lol.

It would be like saying a swiss and a german is the same or an english man and a german is the same due to their common ancestry, they are similar but not the same

Fuck you chink faggot.

the only mega cuck is the dude who chose to fight and die for zog

why the fuck is an aussie cuck sticking up for the russian faggots?

Only a mega cuck would join a Jewish war on his own volition. Soldiers of fortune and private mercenaries deserve zero sympathy.

What part of the body was he shot?? I thought he was wearing a vest??

Probably a chink anytime you see a european or mainly white european country with pro russian comments its always some shitty nigger minority all the pro russians in france are arabs and nogs

I love war, more pussy to go around.

You better pray it doesn't. After your people abandoned and betrayed Jesus Christ and the blessed Virgin Mary to tranny pimp and sell meth I wouldn't be suprised
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Saint Mother Mary.jpg (720x1369, 447.71K)

Perhaps yellow tape wasn't such a great idea?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY WHOLESOME HECKIN REDDIT FOREIGN LEGION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: nigger.png (416x1024, 458.54K)

>People abandoned and betrayed Jesus Christ and Blessed Marry
Nigger I'm literally a Catholic going to a Catholic School currently. We literally celebrate monthly saints, pray the rosary, and goes to every First Friday Mass in celebration of the Eucharist. My country has the largest rate of Catholicism in Asia alone.

Wtf do you mean?

>"P-please support the Ukies-
No

Attached: 1636306340563.jpg (333x376, 27.61K)

Hail Mary

Attached: Mother of God.jpg (720x890, 170.76K)

Nobody asked for your support, russia may gain territories but theyll have a shit economy in their already shithole country for years and killing thousands of young men in a country where the only people having kids are ethnic minorities. The future of russia is just a nigger hellhole

Attached: 1659735757411638.png (885x480, 149.15K)

>"M-my Jewish Overlords will make Russia fall and let Globohomo triumph. Take that chud! Schwab is my best friend!"
Cope Zoggified Euro

Attached: images (111).jpg (452x678, 47.02K)