Femanon General

ITT we educate male anons who are daft.
I'll start:

Our rights are not up to votes - our body, our choice.

Attached: smugFemale.jpg (275x183, 6.79K)

Attached: 1613335887884.jpg (1024x736, 163.84K)

Attached: 1630692957243m.jpg (1024x938, 78.37K)

I'm Jewish?

Bait

No woman actually loves you for you.
Only your mother can.

Attached: ywnbaw.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

the only females that post here are black

Democrat logic is clearly just the inverse, so why would someone make this image

This DESU, frfr, no cap!

>women's rights are a joke
No senpai

OK, this is actual info.
Daily reminder that
>girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money
and
>boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny

A day will come and not super far off when men will beat you until you beg for death and we will give you blood transfusions so we can keep going while harvesting your genetics for the womb machines.

Look at Women have destroyed society because they don't get married, and become soulless, hateful spinsters, who is not loved by anyone. This is not by accident. The elites know how self destructive women are, and they gave them the freedom to do as they wish. Simply, women who are feminist and hateful towards everyone, will never have a happy family, and thus they'll hold nogs, illegals, faggerinos, transformers, and other degenerates in her social circle as her family, and she'll become an activist for these degenerates. This is why patriarchy must always oppress women and their freedom. It's not evil. It's morally justified and necessary.

this is true, and even that is kinda iffy
newfag

Women are property. Kek!

She's cute.
inb4 "she"

I'd tap a queen.
They seem to love sex

Have sex (with a woman)

Jesus fuck. The whole board is full of glowing bullshit.

>it's women's fault
Yet most legislators are men.
HMMMMM

Back to TD

>op glows
You don't know what that word means

Not true, I stuck by my boyfriend through some horrific shit and he's even admitted if it was the other way around he'd of left me in a heartbeat.

The leaf cries out in pain as it strikes you. We'll just beat you for fun cause that's Canada's #1 fetish.