Can India survive Climate change?

If they don't will 1.2 Billion relocate to Africa or America? Since India is smaller as California

Attached: climatechange11.jpg (1920x1080, 813.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opindia.com/2022/08/rapid-demography-change-seen-in-border-areas-the-muslim-population-increased-by-32-recent-years-reports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> India is smaller as California
Is this that famous Chinese IQ?

i was wrong

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (640x613, 80.1K)

These poos see it with their own eyes. Even they are disgusted with themselves.

Attached: Opindia-Images-2021-05-15T171934.539.jpg (700x400, 56.25K)

The reason there are so many anti-India threads and sentiment on this board is because they are one of the few nations that is both economically sizable and a thorn in the side of globohomo.
India is a backwards shithole, don't be me wrong, but they consistently favor their own people when pressured by outside forces because they know what it means to cave to globohomo since dealing with British rule.

huh

We Indians are more dedicated to our race than most other races. Though I don’t like how retarded some Hindu nationalists are. And I don’t even like modern Hinduism. But the Gita did get some things right. Namely, that war for a just cause is not just honorable but a duty and that it’s better to fight for the preservation of your people than to surrender.

Dumbass retards in this country think Hinduism is about drinking cow piss but miss the actual philosophy of Hinduism. God I hate modern Hinduism. But for all their faults, the average Hindu is extremely conservative and cares greatly about his race and people.

No, India is filled with all sorts of conflicts from ethnic to cricket to religion. Kind of like America

You all shit on Tamil, Punjabi, Gujurati, Bengali, and Muslims, Jains and much more for no reason.You idiots can't get along in India, how can you get along in America. Indian men are most unwanted, everyone wants a Punjabi Sikh men and not a Pajeet like you people

I hope not
GOOD NIGHT SIRS

Thanks to Russia and their nuclear gifts

No, they did it alone with Indra is India

They'll just move to the UK and here.

faggot

No, you are. I'm in Kannada

Cringe and cope-pilled. Look up marriage, divorce, and mixing rates by race. We have high marriage rates, low divorce rates, and low mixing rates in the West. You’re Canadian so you’re just seething about all the Indians taking over. You wish you were as nationalistic as us.

You didn't answer my question. Your people alway s shit on your own people. If Modi was a true leader, he would've done more and would not fear being called a Fascist

India has high suicide rates, and poverty. Gujarat and Maharashtra have many malnourished and poverty. Punjab has a drug problem. South India is becoming retarded day by day, remember that

All of the issues you mentioned are getting solved slowly, what are you talking about? The “South Indians are getting more retarded by the day” in particular just seems shoehorned in there.

I won’t pretend like India isn’t a shithole but I can also tell it’s gotten a lot better with time. Slightly less trash on the streets, much better infrastructure (esp roads), and the younger generation seems a lot smarter than their parents.

Your South Indians have this superiority complex, and will do anything to become NRIs. Younger generation is retarded, we will bring globohomo to India. You will have trannies, and so much more coming your way

Attached: jua21bbsrpa91.jpg (2048x2048, 484.97K)

>younger generation seems a lot smarter than their parents.
don't lie to yourself.

Hope your Modi gov can handle your economy

I feel like this is greatly exaggerated in an attempt to push this onto India and normalize it. Most Indians (even young ones) hate LGBT shit, esp trannies. South Indians (as well as all other Indians) are getting more nationalistic by the day. Though I don’t really agree entirely with the BJP, their gains in the South in recent years proves that.

India will be ran by Islamists, Your North will be Muslim and South will be christian.

opindia.com/2022/08/rapid-demography-change-seen-in-border-areas-the-muslim-population-increased-by-32-recent-years-reports/