They're remaking a Christmas story. How are they going to ruin it Any Forums

They're remaking a Christmas story. How are they going to ruin it Any Forums

Attached: PXL_20220806_014816239.jpg (3061x2598, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

parade.com/1337129/paulettecohn/a-christmas-story-sequel-hbo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He'll have a mixed family with screeching sheboon wife played by a tranny

>1 thread about this topic

There will be many nothing burgers and everyone will be happy, except Any Forums. Do not fret, there will be many blackpills for you.

Attached: download (6).jpg (183x275, 7.09K)

>bi racial kid
>white mother, black father
>teacher is a sprightly gay man
>they're celebrating 'winter festival' (christmas is problematic)
>kid pines after a doll since bb guns are problematic (also the joke about putting an eye out is ablelist)
>they eat at a chinese restaurant and talk about cultural appropriation and how bad european cuisine actually is for the environment (it's mandatory in every new movie)
>the only white kids in the movie would be the bullies who are targeting ralphie and he/they's friends for being different.

i'm writing this, and i just can't keep going, it's too heart wrenching; especially because none of this is remotely inplausible.

>Only I didn't say jogger.

I don't know but according to this article his family will at least be white
parade.com/1337129/paulettecohn/a-christmas-story-sequel-hbo/
I looked up the actors that will play his wife and kids and the wife isn't the only one who is pale white

fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra

"Sequels are remakes" - OP

niggers like always

They’ll all be trans black lesbians, and the punchline of the story will be “Dad, we’re Muslims. LMAO”.

Attached: E6876DB1-A89A-42C2-9003-6C8B492E698D.jpg (977x906, 82.38K)

Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip is amazing.

Also the sheboon tranny wife will be disabled and muslim

Ralphie will have a black wife. His mom and dad are divorced. His dad has a Philipino wife. His mom has a Mexican husband. The red head bully is a tranny named, Karen. And Ralphie's brother is gay.

They'll cast Jaden Smith as the boy.

They just announced the actor playing Ralphie, picrel.

Attached: jamal.jpg (640x800, 41.74K)

Cleveland street is in a horrible ghetto

Oh Jesus fucking Christ

Am I the only one that HATES "A Christmas Story"
It's the worst "classic" Christmas Movie
But Boomers seem to love it.
pic related is a real Christmas movie

Attached: scale.jpg (1200x675, 148.07K)

Anyone else find it funny that troons have to covertly blackpill this board because they can't actually disprove our beliefs in arguments? They must be seething and coping so hard for them to come on this board and spam blackpills all day long kek

changing raplie to raphondrias and instead of a red rider he wants that hi-point 45.
>the bullies are still white.

Muppets Christmas Carol is my favorite version, even though now they have the Scrooge and girlfriend song and part of story removed.
Nothing is safe anymore

ralphie wears the lamp upside down out of his ass while pushing his mumbling stroked out dad down the street in his wheelchair while fat blm niggresses twerk and local youth set their old house on fire.