Nigger gets stabbed trying to rob smoke shop

Nigger gets stabbed trying to rob smoke shop.
youtu.be/RCu4G_ZkBI0

Discuss.

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-185145_YouTube.jpg (3040x1440, 2.05M)

i guess you dont know that the robber might be white and Any Forums is split over how to feel about it.

There is nothing wrong with killing Amerimutt bugmen

Attached: 1656722568707.jpg (720x722, 79.57K)

Nice friends. I laughed when he said "im ded nao"

Guy was white and that's why polcels are so angry at the asian guy. They don't even care if it was self defense.

Attached: 162136699834.png (680x1006, 122.29K)

Mfw Any Forums bullies the fuck out of the Chinese and now they’re starting to go absolutely ballistic IRL

Attached: D87EB285-5403-4A23-ABB6-2D3FE4000F6D.gif (256x256, 1.36M)

Everyone has been cheering that robber got stabbed, you retarded niggerbrain.

That's a white guy

Free my wiggas mang. Dey ain’t do nuffin wrong.

god the thought of the regret he feels after hes being stabbed and comes to the realization that he might die makes my dick so fucking hard
kill all criminals

He sure acts like a nigger

inflation so high we got white boys stealing tip jars, smdh

>robber might be white
It may surprise you, but skin color doesn't matter. Criminal got what's coming to him.

>I'm dead, I'm dead
I'm almost dead from laughter.

All of Any Forums hopes the white trash really did die trying to rob a store like a tard

he may have had white skin but he died a nigger

>3 asian beating up criminal nig stories in 2 days
Yellow boii summer?

If you rob a store you're a nigger. Those two just earned their black card.

He very politely invited them to leave. Then he very politely stabbed the dumbass who vaulted over the counter. That asian shopowner is 100% civilized.

Attached: No_Reeeefunds.png (466x596, 363.16K)

Robbing a store is nigger behavior. I don't care what his skin color is -- he is a nigger in spirit.

>u punch me in face
>fuck you stab in thigh
>fuck you cocksucka
>dis my store
Knife Koreans.

Looks like a white nerd to me.

Oh, it always matters. There's a race war going on. Would he have been so quick to grab a knife and start stabbing if the perps were black? I doubt it. Blacks rob places every single day, all over the country, yet rarely get dealt with like this. It kind of irks me how the softest, most awkward robbery I've ever seen resulted in one of the most brutal attacks I've ever seen on a robber; and the robber is white and the attacker non-white. Wild coincidence, eh?

webm

Attached: antifa-getting-poked.webm (1276x720, 1.91M)

LYING KIKE ALERT. HAHAHAHAHA

You forgot the commie fucker saying nigga.
>I'm dead nigga, I'm dead