Highway of DEATH!!!

Now that the dust has mostly settled was this actually necessary? Was this a military necessity or simply a chance for nasty Americans to kill lots of people and blow shit up reel good for pure shits and giggles?

Is there a cosmic price to be paid?

Attached: A85930FC-6A1E-40D6-91D6-4E1CA19115F9.jpg (720x518, 87.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1jUw8ySBXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares, not my problem lol

No
Neither, people in general are genuinely evil to the core and love bloodshed and murder
Yes

I liked 28 days later... What gay movie is this from?

Send Niggers to Russia with one Promo Video:

youtu.be/n1jUw8ySBXE

There's a million fewer sand niggers in the world. You're welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

Iran didn't mind us killing their enemies.

>i reminder it well
>2nd patrol of the day
>cobra 2’s & jets lit up the highway
>we patrolled through the carnage
>crisp burnt bodies of entire families lay motionless in their vehicles
>feel intense sadness for the people & loathing at the same time
>get to the last vehicle on the highway
>OP’s mom is sucking the only bbc in Iraq
>we tell her to stop but she says she can’t
>bbc floods OP’s moms mouth with cum
>her last words before the mortar stuck her vehicle was “OP is a faggot”

Thank you but the point is that is stupid faggot ops job isn't it...

Attached: 1659130033766592.png (450x450, 218.75K)

>invade a country
>your invasion force gets slaughtered by better US weaponry
>cry about it

My mom and I watched the carnage on CNN from the comfort of my living room, So I’m 100% certain you are lying! Such lies…you probably even lie to yourself.

Sometimes....you gotta make a statement, kid. Being a leaf, you will have to imagine what it feels like to be a real man. Like you're reader one of your lord of the rings books lol fuckin nerd

Not my problem i was getting drunk at camp azazi while retards were cleaning up and leaving kandhar, dumb sandboxers

>train a bunch of people to be bloodthirsty psychopaths
>give them multi-million dollar war machines and no rules
>be surprised when they start killing people indiscriminately
It was just the kikes using whites to do their bidding as usual. They get a two for one by then sending them back to fuck up the civilian population.

Attached: 1646162412635.jpg (866x465, 80.52K)

Those were not nice people Chang. They robbed, raped and brutalized a country for months. That caravan was what they stole from the Kuwaitis.

If you want to see real carnage, look at the damage all the hoards of bbc’s have done to her cunt

Attached: EF1D2517-D721-4879-840E-B2FB73B9C7D7.jpg (1024x1024, 160.59K)

Route Atlanta, hwy 1 in Iraq. Drove this route a million times. It’s pretty cleaned up now. Steel/aluminum scrap in a third world country where they cook their food over burning tires? It’s gone, lol. Worst of it is the DU residue on a lot of it.

>Is there a cosmic price to be paid?

You’re looking at it. Iraq fucked around and found out. They raped Kuwait for months and paid the price in blood.

>b-but muh fake baby incubator story

Ask any Kuwaiti who lived through the occupation of their country how they were treated. These are Arabs we are talking about. They hold grudges for eternity.

In 2004, while deployed to Kuwait, I asked a Kuwaiti, “Are you happy to see the Iraqis are free?” He scowled at me and replied, “I am happy to see many Iraqis dead and buried in the sand.”

Wouldve never happened if they had walkable cities.

Iraq was invaded to disrupt and dismantle any military power in the middle east that could realistically threaten Israel.

Attached: 40k_Wisdom.jpg (500x750, 67.39K)

They saw a target rich environment and couldn't control their kill boners, it happens

>invade kuwait
>told to get out
>refuse
>get sanctioned
>refuse
>months pass and you are given a deadline
>ignore it
>launch scuds into israel
>launch scuds into saudi arabia
>set like a thousand oil wells on fire
>open pipes into the gulf
>ignore thousands of surrender leaflets dropped on you and try to run back to Iraq
"Winning too hard" is not a war crime.

Americans do not apologize for killing our enemies.

Attached: USA_Defender.jpg (1242x1227, 144.92K)