Are Christians just retarded pigs on Shlomo's goy farm?

Are Christians just retarded pigs on Shlomo's goy farm?

Attached: 1659621943200699.png (843x882, 1.15M)

Every since my sister and her husband converted to Orthodoxy, they've quietly accepted anti-semetic opinions. They now believe the holocaust was under 1 million dead. So I guess it depends? Meanwhile all of my redneck family members are zionists who clearly think a nuclear armed israel is key to forcing Jesus to come back.

redneck cousins*

You are a kike

christians have it right. Only God could've created someone like this

Attached: smile3.jpg (346x540, 25.31K)

its due to the scofield bible

Why would anyone ever hate Jesus they haven't even met him

Attached: 1635727549561.jpg (552x550, 62.14K)

Made for BBC

Attached: 1659233460444843.jpg (709x765, 90.51K)

Christianity will never unify the white race

WHO IS THIS?

Jews also hate bacon and stable, functioning societies.

I think this argument is pretty terrible. Especially given the context under which the jews hate christ.
The hate is not derived from the same kind as someone would dislike a certain food.

a little boy

Are kikes that can't even be bothered to change the wording of their disinfo posts the laziest shills in the history of cuckchan?

a woman who was filename

Attached: hand crafted by God.jpg (1440x1440, 91.78K)

Attached: Screenshot_20211001-141357.png (1385x2048, 529.58K)

Literally did already
Only time in history Europe fought as one group was the CRUSADES.

why people hate Hitler then?

WTF I only eat Kosher now!

Christianity is neo-Platonism mixed with Roman rituals. Jews hate Jesus.

Trust me, most American food that isn't Kosher is literal goyslop poison. Jews do not well poison themselves, so they have secured their food.

i wonder how many posts this pathetic thread gets before it gets shoah'd

Imagine saying this when the crusades went around killing white Europeans of other denominations lmao.

Anyways, a religion that came from jews, syrians, arabs, and egyptians isn't unifying Europeans.

Attached: a5a098dfb62501f28e5ecbe77b4e0022.jpg (235x239, 9.64K)

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1649317100312.png (1000x500, 99.65K)

>worship jews or you're jews

Attached: furries for yeshua.jpg (1024x564, 118.25K)

The white race deserves to disappear for rejecting christianity