YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MORE TIMES THAN ONCE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MORE TIMES THAN ONCE.

Attached: 1659317483388699.jpg (962x1560, 1.18M)

Gay

Konnichiwa, dude

Are the wolves supposed to be niggers?

Do those wolves represent the gay wolves inside you?

Konichiwa, dude!

This, but sex.

>jews are sheep
What do the wolves represent?

Attached: 1656588039001.png (500x471, 203.34K)

is the artist a furry, because I wanna fuck that sheep bitch

This is Josh Luna, is he implying whites invited minorities to their countries for the comfort of being racist without having to travel?

I don't get it. The whole thing is confusing as fuck with wolf city.

What's the message I don't get it?

You're the pilipino nigger ... translate it pls?

My uncle has a weird story
>So there's these 2 wolves, right? And they see a herd of sheep. The younger wolf runs as fast as he can to kill a sheep, but the other wolf never does this, he just slowly follows the sheep beyond the horizon and comes back at the end of the day.
>One day, the younger asks the older one "why don't you ever chase the sheep?" To which the older wolf replies "Why hurry to eat a sheep when you can walk and fuck as many as you want?"
I never got what he meant by that story. I don't get the message. I guess it's that it's better to have sex than kill.

Attached: dangerfield reaction.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

>another shitty artist with a patreon

kek, capitalists get rekt.

Refugees welcome

Yes.
He has the framework of a based comic there but his understanding of how the world works is clouded by his immense butthurt at being a Filipino American.
Reminder that his brother has publicly disowned him as a bully and a psychopath and claims that the whole family hates him.

You're a furry.

Attached: 1442248398801.jpg (241x215, 9.1K)

So he's saying we should gas the ewes?

Based brother

knowing the author, wolves are meant to be white men and sheep are meant to be asian girls

No u

Here's a copyright-free version that doesn't infringe the author's intelectual property.

Attached: 1659748172960394.jpg (912x1506, 672.05K)