It's ok to not be white you are still deserving of respect and rights based on your character

It's ok to not be white you are still deserving of respect and rights based on your character

racism is stupid

Attached: nigger.jpg (3318x3036, 1.2M)

To bad numbers exist.

>JUST LIKE US!!!!

Attached: 1654979127341.webm (480x480, 1.6M)

Racism is a pathetic cope. Only the smartest will rule, regardless of race or creed.

Thanks bud.

sure, but outside of my country. Tourism is fine but that's as fas as I go.

It’s still funny though

Attached: 1655668691722.jpg (510x600, 51.4K)

retard take, jews aren't smart and they rule

Different facets of intelligence. Jews are highly Machiavellian.

you misspelled chauvinism. Although i agree that nationalism is way more important than racism

You are not human. Die bitch die. I will all who disagree! Fuck you I nuke 78% of all people and murder will be legal. Numale beta s01 bitch sociopathy is high IQ

Nigger

Attached: 1619849283401.jpg (731x635, 44.6K)

>racism
Is made up jewish nonsense to pacify and abuse goyim.

No

Attached: 1659412531453124.jpg (1000x751, 69.14K)

>racism is
predictive. it's not fair to judge someone by their race, but it works. that's why people hate it so much.

>regardless of race or creed.
kikes always give preferential treatment to their own. It's not a fucking sign of intelligence

I don't care. I can't stand seeing niggers and other non whites anymore. I used to tell other whites not to be racist, but now seeing you guys on the street ruins my day.

No, you do not

Non-whites have a problem respecting the rights of others. I'm not even being an asshole here. They've done multiple polls of this. Whites are the only demographic that actually believes in free speech.

its so stupid its a probable figure math truly is racist.