Paying doctor or nurse to claim gou are vaxxed?

Long story short, I have an interesting job offer. But it requires covid vaccination. Obviously, I'm not getting that shit. Has any burger user paid some poojeet """doctor""" or roastie nurse to claim you have been vaxxed. How did you do it, and how was it received?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-08-03-at-12.29.53-AM.png (605x467, 477.31K)

First day on the board fed boy?

I'm glowingest nigger that ever glowniggered.

My state passed a law banning vax mandates a month after covid hit. lol
Too bad we're closed.

If a doctor is corrupt enough to take money for a fake vax pass, they're not trustworthy enough to guarantee they won't rat you out at the first convenient moment. You need to have a friend you can trust do it for you, preferably.

>Long story short,
I want to gouge out your eyes and force feed you the pulp then string you up by your heels and disembowel you.

Solid input. Thanks leafbro.

International position with great pay. Otherwise I would just stay in Texas and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Be a man and tell them to blow their clot shot out their nether regions. What's more important to you? Money or not dying from heart failure?

That's so cute.

Yeah, my wife and I have the same problem. Moving overseas for good and then the coof mandates happened. Been waiting ever since.

You are here because you already took the clothshot and are now repenting aren't you. You are already dead.

That's why I'm going to fake it, leaf. Not taking that shit but still getting a big boost in income. Win-win.

I know that the higher functioning NPCs may eventually realize that vaxxaids is real, but I don't see how one follows from the other. Why come here and ask about this if I already had it? I'd just take the job offer and be done with it

A dishonorable win, it sends the wrong message to these woke fucks. What happens when they mandate boosters till the end times?

Go to one of the private walk in clinics in a bad neighborhood. Use one that mainly sells painkillers to Asians. When the doc comes in. Offer a few hundred bucks to squirt the shot in the sink and Mark you as vaccinated.

God has kept you wherever you need to be

> let them die

said the doomed vaxxie

lol

tell them you lost your vax card since it's been so long. they handwrite that shit

i didnt fake it because that would be agreeing that they now have the power to do it whenever they want. it's not right, and I'm not even going to pretend it is with a faked card. I lost my job over that, but i got a much better paying one instead

I have a friend of a friend who knows a guy who can get vax certificates. I would probably go that route if I had to prove i'm vaccinated.

i TRIED IT WITH MY DR. i GAVE HIME $1500 AND HE THEY GAVE ME A HOT BEEF INJECTION AND TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE

No, I said vax mandates, not jewish mythology.

Pay a bum 50 bucks to take it and write your name down on the vaxx card.