>rent increases
>wage stagnation
>WW3
>people dying of vaids and other new diseases we've never heard of before 2020
>west collasping
>world leaders being chopped and changed at the drop of a hat
Meanwhile on the Any Forums or any right wing chat rooms
>OMG GUISE WHAT ABOUT TRANNIES
>I BET A CHILD WHO IS DESCENDED FROM IMMIGRANTS WITH NO WORK OR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND COULD FIX IT ALL
>HEY WHAT ABOUT THE NEW JEW ECELEB...PRETTY BASED HUH?
>DEWD WE SHOULD ALL BE PAGANS MAAAAAAN.
>MY DAD WORKS FOR NINTENDO, ITS JUST GONNA BE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.
>THANK GOODNESS LAUREN SOUTHERN DID HER DOCUMENTARY, SHE SAID THE REASON WHY THE RIGHT FAILED IS BECAUSE THE WORLD IS ALREADY GREAT ANYWAY

i am not having a go at all of you (youll know the ones i am on about anyway) but if any of you genuinely think any of your ideas are worthy or of value its already too late. we are fucked

Attached: 1655322276301.jpg (1012x1008, 126.07K)

kek the larpagan part is spot on

lol just forgot to add this one as well since i am listening to a podcast
>OMG GUISE WOMENS RIGHTS, WHAT CAN WE DO FOR WOMEN. WE NEED MORE WOMEN DOING THINGS.
>WHAT ARE YOU SEXIST?!
>WOMENS ISSUES MATTER.

you forgot
>Micronova Poleflip soon

>HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PHOTO OF HUNTER BIDENS COCK?

american social problems come first then we talk about rest on this board unfortunately

thank you
america is already a failed state.
why should we care about them.
they have nothing of interest or of value to produce.

>DEWD WE SHOULD ALL BE PAGANS MAAAAAAN.
yes
dont see any all white christian churches in england, achmed . dont see you shilling against the muslim anons

Attached: REEEE.png (1235x732, 538.62K)

like pottery
>america is already a failed state
says the guy with a turk for a mayor of his capitol

Attached: 1626493345996.png (1116x713, 909.49K)

This board is astroturfed by bots and spider programs that track you to create "engaging" b8 threads. Im positive kikes are behind it.

As popular culture goes, so goes society.

*muslim
*capital
>durr hurr i am dying but so are you haha
yes because that makes everything better doesnt mutt.
maybe you could become a pegan after your post op sugery and vote for nick. surely that will change everything....

Yeah shits fucked and needs to drastically simply or it will fall apart into something too terrible for most modern people to imagine

what will paganism solve?

i could respect you if you were spanish catholic , russian orthodox or something but youre british dude lmao. i know your church is a fucking joke, legit begomming pegan would be a better option for you than (((anglicanism)))
but we know that youre probably not even a christian, are you, achmed?

Attached: 1644852860673.jpg (810x793, 253.3K)

If you think it's bad now, just wait.
>america is already a failed state.
Trust me mate, it could be a lot worst. It's best to focus on ones own house, but let's not go after each over while times are tough.

Attached: 1612582731286.jpg (543x474, 102.74K)

the white mans dangerous and naive racial blindness first instituted by christianity will be cured by paganism which is based on tribalist roots. do you even know the names of the tribes you descend from? do their meanings even matter to you? considering anglos abandoned the saxon part of their name, im guessing not
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
>Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
>For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
your religion asks us to view niggers, kikes and brazilmonkeys as brothers. ridiculous notions

Attached: 1640914042093.jpg (549x486, 39.65K)

>your religion asks us to view niggers, kikes and brazilmonkeys as brothers. ridiculous notion
This is why you can't get laid.

Attached: 1634350047389.png (680x375, 186.05K)

>can't discuss news here because any news article you post comes from jew sites, or is written by a jew, or is a jewish psyop
>can't discuss current events because it's all fake jewish psyop
>can't post thoughts/feelings on either news or current events because muh blogging
>can't discuss irl action because muh glow
It's the only news/politics board left on the planet and you absolutely can't discuss news and politics here.
No wonder the whole board is shitflinging and twitter posts.

Attached: guess who hands.webm (1920x800, 698.24K)

What's up with the British "don't pay electric bills" campaign thing?

so in other words, it wont solve anything. well not any real valid issues. my error was on my end. maybe i can try again.

HOW WILL PAGANISM PAY THE FUCKING BILLS.
being pagan wont change neither your life or mine. BEST CASE youll be seen as that "interesting fellow over there in the corner" but it wont solve anything. it wont acheive anything.
i am amazed your wasting so much energy on scripture when people are dying all around you.
some good
some bad
you are genuinely clueless if you think this a valid issue cares about or will even bother entertaining when they're stomach is growling.

You’re wrong. Start worshipping the old gods and you’ll become a ripped giga-chad with a good job and plenty of money. Not memeing

oh its very simple.
the average UK wage is about 24k
the average rent is between 800/1600pcm
travel is going up
petrol is going up
food is going up
basically the price of everything is going up
so where you used to have (on average) about 500/800 per month to spare.
you just dont have that money to spare anymore.
so you simply just dont pay your gas and electric bills.
i was going over my old invoices from 2015 when i was uni
my rent was 175 a week
and my gas and electric was 20 per month (and i was credit)
my rent is now 250 a week
and my gas and electric is about 250 per month.
i owe british gas about 3000 quid and i am just gonna pay it. because i just cant.

uhh that just doesnt happen sorry.
please stop living with sugar plum faries in your head.
its going to kill you, unironically.

Well, shit.

>Weak men
>Hard Times

I have heard "Strong men" bragging about how they are going to fix the socio-economic problems of a country or a world and the best they did was babbling autistic nonsense with solutions that are worst than the problem.

i also forgot to mention council tax is going up.
when i was uni i didnt have to pay it but if i did i'd be spending about a grand year. now its two grand a year.
i am moving soon from a semi decent place to either a run down place or even just out of london all together. and i am looking to save between 7 to 12 grand a year.

what does that really mean?
well it means ill have the same kinda income and expenditure as i did when i was university student in 2015. a massive, massive improvement.