>45 MILLION $

LOL

Attached: 1659739594275995.jpg (2837x1892, 891.4K)

What is bankruptcy?

What is court costs?

What is martyrdom?

the cope!
>he's worth millions he will fine!
>he doesnt have the cash!

lmao
infowarriors are even worse than magatards.

Attached: h.jpg (1920x1080, 1.67M)

what is a millon?

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED YOU BOTTOM FEEDING LOW LIFE

>I should have sold Super Male Vitality for $100 while I could have gotten away with it

Media hyping shit as usual. I don't know the specifics, but punitive damages can't exceed more than 3x more than compensation damages. He has to pay 4 million for that, so it could be 12 million in total, but Jones is a ZOG asset. He will declare bankruptcy after his ZOG masters have been putting his money in shell companies. He's worth between 130 and 270 million.

the jew vs jew lawyer stuff isn't over, but yeah, in the end he can just do whatever maneuver and not pay/delay payment. Anyway, not that interesting, the guy is just a vitamin seller.

Actually they were 60 million

Alex tried to outjew the system...but he lost.
Joos always win

Say words. That will be $45 million goy. America is a fucking embarrassment.

gibsmedat

Do you even know what bankruptcy is?

punitive maxes out at 1.5

wrong

its his own falt for being a pussy he should have had his lawyer ask for proof they had a kid death certificates death certificates hospital they were born at dr name that delivered them text messages and phone call they received at the time

That clown should have stuck to his guns and called sandy hook a hoax to the end instead of flipflopping, they were going to hang him anyway.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Is that alimony?

I guess lying about death kids ins't fun anymore

Jones is married to a Jew.
He is a race traitor

Attached: 1480992440023.jpg (1566x1093, 562.97K)