Is Bill Burr based or cringe?

I enjoy his political commentaries and they always makes me laugh, although I feel he has become more conservative as he got older

Attached: ol-billy-red-tits.png (1200x797, 548.66K)

Bill Cuck told you to get the clot shots you chud retard

Yeah, nothing says "conservative" like fathering a niglet with a disgusting sheboon and cucking out with inoffensive Dad jokes

As long as he doesnt stick his fingers into teh oliv bar at Whole Foods I dont mind him.

as a man gets older he loses testosterone

He was the GOAT until he got married now he sucks

Many such cases

He got racially put down by black comedians like Patrice O'niel to the point that he married a black woman who is ugly and quite a bitch.

100% cringe cuck.

He’s funny when his wife isn’t on the podcast. He has insufferable opinions at times. Literally said people should stay indoors for Covid, except for BLM riots because “that had to happen”.

why did he marry Nia? He's a successful white man. He should have been able to find a nice trad white wife

oh. I don't usually listen to his podcasts. there are some individual videos with some funny bits that I watch but not entire podcasts
I think I'll go watch his show the next time he has a tour here. I just want to see him with my own eyes, like darth vader with luke at the end of return of the jedi

I can't stand this faggot. Apologetic Irish are the fucking worst. Irish have been niggers for years. It's one thing to be a cringe fake IRA faggot. It's entirely different to Trans nigger yourself into white guilt.

Nia, more like Nigga.

Attached: not-kek.png (952x949, 31K)

He's a shrill unfunny liberal cunt.

He shat all over Kyle Rittenhouse in the dumbest most uninformed way, even normie listeners called him out on it

Pay attention to all the cowards and cucks who ask him for relationship advice, that’s the kind of guy who listens to Bill Burr

oh yeah I don't really like those fan letters of like "my girlfriend cheated on me. should I stay with her"
I hope those are fake and scripted

>Burr married a sheboo who immediately cucked him

Stopped listening to his podcast around the time he got rid of his rescue dog because of his newborn with Nia. I think his heart half went and accordingly the funny anecdotes, changing room humour, male life advice all dropped off and lost their spark. Didn't pick it back up again, and definitely won't anytime soon. Shame though. Poor Billy rednuts.

Looked at too many built for BWC threads.

lol

bill burr has ALWAYS been a fake ass suburban wigger libtard. he larps as blue collar for ticket sales. he's a fucking faggot
through and through.

Proof:
go watch any of his content from the 90s.
chappelle show
he tours with nigger stool humpers
go listen to him on O&A
he blacklisted cumia for racism.

also, checked