BREAKING - ALEX JONES RAPED IN PUBLIC

What the fuck does he do now?

Attached: RIP.png (2000x1700, 441.16K)

I guess not naming the Jew didn't work out after all

All that work and time and effort wiped out.

Lmao.

Just buy more boner pills and EMP lotion with whatever else he sells and should be fine.

BREAKING: POLITICAL PERSECUTION OF JOURNALISTS HAS COMMENCED

HE WILL JUST RAMP UP THE SUPER MALE VITALITY SALES

50% OFF SITEWIDE!

ITS STILL BASICALLY PURE PROFIT

>only 50 million

lol

Aren't these payouts capped anyway?

time for a business pivot

Attached: thanksglobalists.jpg (768x384, 88.37K)

PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARE LIMITED TO 1.5 MILLION UNDER TEXAS LAW.

This is just a show trial. They wanted the ZOMG MILLIONS headline and they got it but they will only have to pay 1.5M.

Attached: this.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

x3 at this rate. does brainforce plus work and is it sourced from chinese minerals with heavy metals in it. i already have RO systems from somewhere else.

Aren't you innocent till proven guilty? I never saw a dead kid or even blood in regards to sandy hook...

>What the fuck does he do now?
Double down, say the shootings turn the kids gay

Hella based!

Two things you never ever fuck with:

Grieving parents.

Our democracy.

Just wish they could lock this dickhead up with the rest of the January 6th scum.

>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
someone crown him, its time

Attached: 1629719642720.png (1089x1200, 827.31K)

>Two things you never ever fuck with:
>Grieving parents.
>Our democracy.
user, I...

He'll be fine, he hides his wealth. This isn't going to stop him. All he needs is a van, a mic and some elon interweb connection to remake his wealth.

Alex Jones did nothing wrong.

should have set up a trust years ago

Im pretty sure punitive damages are capped. But obviously this whole thing was a farce from the start.

Well I guess Alex Jones was based after all given that lawsuit. The school was obviously closed. Not a SINGLE kids picture up anywhere? Obvious black mold? Yeah no.

Wala, and just like that he will never be able to buy a burger ever again.

Remember when people thought they fucked up with LUNA? At least they are not schlonged that hard with 50 million in a Texas trial just for saying a few bullshit sentences.
And remember, this is just the first trial.

Seems like Super Male Vitality will experience a very steep inflation in the next few days

Fuck the judge and fuck the money grubbing parents.

The new corrupt justice system standard is that a corrupt judge will just declare you guilty with no trial lol

Niggers tongue my anus

pretty glowie out tonight? new orders down from section chief. Shill the Jones trial to distract from what? China?

>he pays the 45 million
>punitive damages goes to the state not the plaintiff
>greg abbott gives him an award for lifetime work in journalism and a check for 45 million

And all satanists like you go to hell

Choose love anons.

Attached: FZSko7DVEAEZek-.jpg (750x1624, 79.74K)

Wtf is wrong with the American establishment and its hatred of a humble water filter salesman?

>Wala
you mean viola!?

Attached: 1658793747460161.png (231x313, 194.74K)

It’s over… Just

>hella based
You actually made me chuckle dickhead.

How is this not a violation of the first amendment? Seriously

can a smart law fag explain how this is even possible and how this works?

S
get fucked grifting faggot

Attached: ajpover.jpg (741x621, 34.41K)

That’s what happens when you spread conspiracy theories. I hope his son gets jumped by black youth.

Oh shit! He only has to pay 5 million then. Thats like chump change in usaniggeristan.

>who was shot dead
Yet no proof has ever been given.

Even in OJ Simpon's civil trial, they had pictures of the dead body of his ex wife, with forensics and basically everything else tying him to the murder. Yet, here we have some guy who simply reported on speculation of the murder, is somehow guilty and needs to pay millions to these shill lawyers.

Attached: 1485226101814.jpg (587x534, 104.95K)

source? ive been looking for it but can't find anyything

The trail is a farce. The judge demanded they turn in documents that don't exist and because they don't exist they couldn't turn them in. The judge then said he was guilty by default.
It's a show trial to criminalize publicly questioning the narrative.

The Constitution no longer applies, user. They wipe their ass with it and laugh in your face.

Hes already filed for bankruptcy, it goes nowhere.

I don’t know but like, shouldn’t the school district be the ones shelling out $45 million dollarinos instead of some water filter salesman who called it fishy?

He didnt turn up to the liability trial and was defaulted to liable.

No he means wallah

Nope. Genuine interest. The other threads might be glowing but I posted as soon as I saw the news. Don't worry fren, this is a glow free zone.

They will garnish every thing he ever makes and likely take his home. He will be living like a hobo for the remainder of his life.

Big pharma kikes couldn’t compete with his x3 atomic iodine so they shut him down, many such

Attached: 5E121A47-43D7-4C2B-AB5E-A93844C432C9.jpg (1284x820, 633.48K)

He should've moved out of America

the fact (((they))) are going so hard to ruin alex over something he’s already been sued for 10 years ago just confirms the whole sandy hook event is fake and gay

Attached: 12737785-6393-4CF0-92B8-C046662492DC.jpg (1024x685, 60.52K)

I understand why people go postal now. Clown world is too much

If some retards stalk these crisis act-, I mean grieving parents, how is that Alex Jones' fault? Just punish the retards.

and Fuck (You) as well

I don't follow this kind of stuff. What crime has Alex Jones committed?

What is the money for?

Sandy Hook was still fake.

He pays with the money is getting from his infowars money laundring for mossad scheme?

They weren’t able to prebunk (((sandy hook))) so they’re now pastbunking

Attached: A5F9A1FA-E8C3-41F6-A8F7-FB4582D5D56D.png (927x1280, 402.97K)

They could order him to pay a 100 million. Doesn't mean he's going to pay anything. Pull an OJ and don't pay shit.

Attached: 1659534830867631.gif (1280x720, 681.9K)

Boomer detected.

>I guess not naming the Jew didn't work out after all
noneconomic damages are limited. he's on the hook for that $40 something million. when is the livestream of your suicides going ahead? any time soon? i have things to do.

>Just wish they could lock this dickhead up with the rest of the January 6th scum.
Be careful what you ask for, leftists will not be in charge forever...

Attached: rope.jpg (504x504, 84.47K)

fpbp

So anyone can get sued for millions of dollars if you say something the other person doesn't like? How does that work? Seems like they are just trying to make an example out of him.
I liked reading the youtube comments of people praising it. A few were even saying they wish the judge gave him the death penalty. Complete clown world full of evil psycopaths.

Are you doing your part infowarriors?We gotta buy more products to win this war, remember there's a war for your mind, so get this force shield while there's still time.

Attached: 1834873849327844.jpg (1500x1500, 103.43K)

Why are people like this are allowed to be judges…

Attached: EA6689EC-CA36-4DDE-9291-802A633A05C3.jpg (1280x1280, 243.11K)

Reasonably sure you can't garnish wages in the case of bankruptcy and a civil suit. That's the end of your financial civil life essentially for 7 years. Except student loans in the US.

Hes been diversifying how they work all these years. This is a show and hes gonna teflon his way thru it because everything is pieced out and covered.

Does alpha brain work for a breakthrough case of rebound long Covid brain fog?

He and Paul both named them years ago, but kinda backpedaled since then.

45 million? What the fuck?

So....does this mean that "news channels" have to pay billions for lying to everyone in the world, or what?
Why the difference?

You can thank George Soros, King Nigger, and Eric Holder for goblins like her

Why would mossad have to launder money when the fed prints/wires money to them and congress votes for their funding?

It's bullshit either way. It's politically motivated. There were people who gave live presentations about sandy hook being fake and they aren't being sued as far as I know. Nor should they be.

Broadcast InfoWars from Honduras.
Problem solved.

Attached: 1646790727299.jpg (720x628, 45.87K)