youtube.com/watch?v=h942ibr3Hrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3P69boDGw

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/BLQkzGk
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Thead OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/VqpFkZ1B

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Get Any Forums.
Join the metapolitical phalanx!
Spread flyers and stickers, physically remove leftist Agitprop!
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
flinkfeed.com/
>Schwarze Fahne
youtube.com/channel/UCDhJtEJ04Qw6F-EThwuR_Gg
>Laut Gedacht
odysee.com/@LautGedacht:4
>Wir klären das
youtube.com/channel/UCmosApyb8EPCeuL2f2RIlEQ (shoah'd)
>EinProzent podcast
podcast.einprozent.de/archiv/
>Am Rande der Gesellschaft
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAWiZCGHaksbQ-ZKrvwwrFdIS4dWLVim2
>Der Schattenmacher
youtube.com/channel/UCqQ9P_ObrTQ0MhUnZffKkGA/
>Krautzone
youtube.com/channel/UC5gzI18X1nUgpzd5DzCbspg
heimat-defender.de/
instagram.com/wolf.pms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Learn German script (Kurrent, Sütterlin)
youtube.com/watch?v=1AgE_4P0cSs
suetterlinschrift.de/Lese/Sutterlin0.htm
kurrent-lernen-muecke.de/lehrgang.php

>Get active
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>Flügel TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=3f9GXk3QTMo
youtube.com/watch?v=gMmDMtrusCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lRr43LeBMg4

>Einzelfall map, case log
schiebt-sie-ab.de/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

Attached: 1659164020299201.jpg (789x1024, 85.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_G-c8rDSxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old:

Attached: exploration.png (800x600, 470.15K)

So, is Tay an actual woman or just a tranny?

she's a goddess

im outta here, see youse krauties

Bymp and goodnight.

Cheerio.

Attached: 2560px-Большая_Байкальская_тропа.jpg (2560x1920, 2.15M)

>goodnight
It's 8 am in japland

Telling that to any woman is a mistake by default. I mean if you raise her you automatically put your own value down relatively speaking. I also only make compliments that are subject to the own influence or character-related, never physical stuff.

That's actually pretty wise, but how many women have you bedded ?

>Telling that to any woman is a mistake by default. I mean if you raise her you automatically put your own value down relatively speaking.
I'm raising her up so I can raise myself to the status of a God.
it's unironically a real Tradition called Shaktism.
adios champ

does it dry tho?

What % of white women and white men do you see there with non-white kids?

Also bad for children if your call your daughter princess. All the girls who did get this treatment became bratty teens and later annoying adults with unrealistic expectations. Especially bad if they in reality are not that attractive. In combination with the dating apps they have access to men above their reach for long-term relationships turning them into outright whores.

>raise myself to the status of a God
That's not the hand you were dealt, brown boy.

Hello friends, is my boy Jöerg right to be concerned?
youtube.com/watch?v=B_G-c8rDSxM

I need proof. Afe there any photos or recordings of Tay?

*Are

Is Danish pussy good pussy ?

6 if the one I am with is not included. My entire dating strategy is a pdf file I have been working on since age 16 or so. It would probably be lower had I not had insecurities about the surgery performed on the area below my glans for some time. I normally dislike debauchery.

It does not work like that, women like to think they marry up, not down. The idea of a woman helping you to rise is pure Hollywood fiction. It is hypogamy. Cannot blame them for it, if they get pregnant they are stuck with the child for years and possible an incompetent provider. Women who loved unconditionally might have existed but likely were bred out because they are not adaptive enough. Occasionally these types still emerge and you can find them often falling for incompetent narcists. Women have all right to be calculating and they should be, it is in their best interest. Just as it is in mine to discriminate against those who are ill-behaving or trying to normalize negative traits in order to enhance their own value. It is in fact very fair if you really think about it. Even the genetic hand we are dealt is fair because our parents decisions manifest in our expressed genetics. Diseases aside, that is often not fair I guess.

Few as in 1 digit percentage-area but I do notice a huge increase in Euro men with Middle Eastern women in the recent years. I used to never see them anywhere but stock pictures, even then rarely. Like really rare as in ever. My assumption is that it is mostly women from who now have jobs and thus refuse men who do not have one.

>6 if the one I am with is not included
6 more than most poster here. :D
>It would probably be lower had I not had insecurities about the surgery performed on the area below my glans for some time.
Wait ! Cata ? :O

It is kinda logical though, Germany has lots of for various reasons undateable women while the number of excess men (of any race who often are interested in Euro women) is quite high, so men look elsewhere if they want sex or a more attractive partner than they can get in this pool. I would say Euro women are more attractive than Middle Eastern ones on average but not by that much. And an attractive ME is more worth than an unattractive Euro in the eyes of most men. Also there is this benefit that they profit from the reputation of being traditional so men who are insecure or disgusted by what media portrays Euro women to be like might opt for it because of this. Whether this is true or not is up for debate but it is perceived like this so they benefit from that.

Yes.

Germany has one of the worst male to female ratios in the Western world.

Guten Abend. In the Fatherland now then ?

Since the migration has mostly been male, both from within the EU and outside.

Temporarily.

0%, plain and simple.
This sounds like a very american question.
There are some white men with black women, and some black men with white women, and of course the kids look the part, but both white with black kids? I have honestly never, ever seen this yet.
Keep in mind I am from Geneva, a rather international city, so the rest of Switzerland might be even less so

Attached: blackrage.png (805x591, 692.99K)

Oh my! What is the cause of this?

Jesus, you idiot.
What % of white women do you see with non-white kids?
What % of white men do you see with non-white kids?

Mass migration. Germany has a too high HDI for its own good.

Freedom of movement, state to state, has been a thing here for centuries ya know. :)

The Portuguese ain't White. :/

That sounds like racist schwurbel talk. You should take your meds and have sex.

be specific next time, lmao.
IDK, less than 1% definitely.
Probably less than 0.1%.
Honestly here in Geneva, the biggest threat are not the blacks but the Gypsies and (I kid you not) the Portugese.
At least according to the local Police Station.

Attached: geneva.jpg (960x360, 432.53K)

I would say it is about 5-10% in Western Europe with exception being 10-15% in Anglo countries + France. Almost 0% in Central Europe, 1-5% in Southern Europe.

Although it is more common in Portugal with Brazilians who are lowkey mutts like Adriana Lima I think. Then again her children would most likely be considered White despite having triracial ancestry.

>Few as in 1 digit percentage-area
Ok, thank you.
> I do notice a huge increase in Euro men with Middle Eastern women in the recent years.
With kids?

>It is kinda logical though
No, it isn’t. I’d rather die childless than have non-white children.

Incels forum have lots of non whites from Germany

Yes. Which is why the solution for Europeans is to accept lower living standards and move to Eastern Europe.

>No, it isn’t. I’d rather die childless than have non-white children.
And now you start sounding argentinian

Attached: argentinia2.png (680x541, 610.37K)

>I’d rather die childless than have non-white children
Then why the Fuck are you in Portugal ?????