You can't force women to breed

Abortion restrictions are almost never passed by popular vote - why is that?

Attached: prolife.jpg (1080x1079, 163.52K)

yes

Saying youre being “forced” to breed is exactly as accurate as if you claimed you were being “forced” to digest something you ate.

No ones being strapped down in fertility farms and fucked by force.

Fucking women ruin everything

what are the statistics on political affiliations of foster parents?

It's men forcing women to breed. Women are not the ones pushing for abortion restrictions.

You claim baking a gay wedding cake is slavery but forcing a woman to give birth is not?

>gay of color
Niggers be faggots and shieet.

You're against child murder until that child can't defend itself.
You're in favor of consent until it comes to your own child, then you can do whatever you want to their body.

Don’t look at Ohio where we pushed for the heartbeat bill through grassroots groups and specific elected representatives. Welcome to the War whore

>Abortion restrictions are almost never passed by popular vote
Abortion wasn't passed by popular vote.

>saying you cant kill your baby is forcing them to breed
Peak dishonesty

everything on that sign, including abortion itself, is the fault of the mother

>forcing a woman to give birth
that spin, holy shit.
decisions have consequences, user.
choose to have sex
get pregnant
now, you gotta have babby
it's that simple.
if you choose not to have sex
or don't get pregnant
then you don't have to worry about that third one, dumbass.
>bu bu but, condoms are HARD!
>mu mu muh pills didn't work!
life is all about suffering the consequences of our decisions.

Ironic coming from a fetus-eating gook

I really hate to be the deliverer of bad news but I'm fairly sure that the implied message is that you should not risk pregnancy if you're not going to accept the price of raising a child.

Would it lack chivalry to tell a woman to masturbate and fucking stop asking everyone to pay for her mistakes?

IF I RAPE A WOMAN I DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE I JUST "CHOSE TO HAVE SEX" ASKING ME TO THINK AHEAD WHEN MAKING MY CHOICE IS RACIST AND SEXIST

Attached: 1478248421667.jpg (1920x1080, 130.13K)

by consequences you mean men have a right to punish women for having sex with men
you can't force women to give birth that is slavery
this is about men trying to control women's bodies without input from women themselves

its not a child and it isn't murder

I want to live on a dairy farm.

By consequences, do you mean that women have a right to accuse a man of rape without any fear of a liable/slander response?

I'm all for abortion in the case of rape. Rape isn't rape just because it feels like rape 20 years later.

that's racist and you are getting replaced.

Why not find a nice thicc plump jewess to breed and have a sensible townhome in the city?

Its a human and its innocent life, the ending of innocent human life is murder
Ironic coming from a baby-killing golem

>do you mean that women have a right to accuse a man of rape without any fear of a liable/slander response?
yes, but only if the men are straight, straight men have been violent towards everyone else and are finally getting a taste of their own medicine

unironically yes

>transgender baby

Attached: propane.png (499x472, 148.91K)