Now that Russia is proven a joke

The US military industrial complex needs another boogeyman. I guess all they have left is China.

Well? Do we believe them this time?

Attached: D835B289-2818-4AC9-ABB0-FD3E95156913.jpg (1170x1946, 947.41K)

Based i can only imagine how much money you are going to waste protecting Aus.

I believe China is far more powerful than they were in the 1990s, that much is obvious and that is what this article is stating. But if they for a second even think China has a more powerful military "tech" than even the UK, they're retarded and probably Jews.

Your location is punishment enough. Enjoy your last days of bali and dysgenic filipina pussy, alcoholic cunt.

China will have to get through the SEA meatshield to even harm us in any serious way.

>only WE have secret mega tech

This hubris is what will wreck us

You've lost to Rabbits and Emu's so far, China will just wait for the kangaroo rebellion to cripple your country's military before going in

>But if they for a second even think China has a more powerful military "tech" than even the UK
UK is nothing. China is building 1.5 royal navy of warship per years, and their ship are more modern with better weapons and radar

Attached: 0F876768-6084-422E-9855-133BCE02BD4F.jpg (721x648, 75.8K)

I 100% believe China does not have "mega tech". They would have had full control over their region and would be more militarily active.

Someone commented here once they are a corrupt, poorly managed and retarded mess just like Russia. And it makes sense according to their own military history.

>Well? Do we believe them this time?
Dunno, send Pelosi again there and let's find out

C'me on Liam, you've seen the Russian wunderwaffe already, at some point you need to stop being paranoid.

That headline.. the last time we fought China they kicked us across the 38th parallel with a tails between our legs.
The US literally ran away from them in absolute fear.

I hope she does it.
China needs to understand one thing.
Taiwan #1
We have a lot of zoomers to literally throw at this problem
Lets fucking go.

Attached: 9AC56627-E41B-4341-B442-CD2980AA1895.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

And yet they can't even hit a fucking island in front of them.

The Chinese have I think some sort of directed sonic weapon that causes sickness and disorientation at a distance. "Havana syndrome".

I'm willing to bet it's a satellite. And they chose a sus embassy somewhere (Cuba) to test it.

It's a sonic weapon and so it cannot be space based as sound cannot travel in space.

>US builds domestic chip plants
>No longer any reason at all to care about Taiwan
Nothing personal, ROC.

I bet a satellite can cause sound using radioelectric induction. watch it on youtube, you can make a speaker out of electric arcs.