I don't get natsoc, please enlighten me

I don't get natsoc, please enlighten me.

Been lurking here for 4 years, in that time I have seen all anti-jew things you post. I don't care bcs I've never even seen a jew
face to face, but bcs of pol, my opinion of jews gets higher every time I come here. Let me tell you why:

I strongly believe in social darwinism, I am openly in favor of eugenics and I see weakness as the greatest human sin.
Weakness is what I hate most.

In that sense, I evaluate persons and groups by how weak or how strong they are. How much they act like victims or like
writers of their only history. It's undeniable that whites matter a lot, the most. Same can be said for some other groups of
people that matter more than others all over the world. If so, the jews surely are one of them.

They have been attacked literally anywhere they went by everyone no matter what they did. They've been deported from their home
countries, pogroms and gassing. And yet, there they are again at the top, winning and cowering everyone into submission. If you
deny that, you couldn't really be hating on the jews for the reasons you do, right? If they control society, it means they are able
to that better than everybody else. If whites are losing, that is squarely the fault OF the whites.

If you solution to the "problem" is to kill the problem, ok. I don't subscribe to it because of one simple reason:
they represent what I respect the most. Winning is the only respectable thing there is and they are doing it. Monkey behaviour is to
destroy virtue when you can't compete, which is victimism and loser behaviour.
You win by playing the game better. By asserting dominance.

Now tell me, if jews really are capable of all the things you say they are, why do you hate them? In my mind, the reason can only be envy...

Write your weak justification down below fag:

Attached: index.jpg (680x383, 66.56K)

Didnt read.

I lover how his name is Liar Thomas.

Black and white. Right and wrong. Jew is bad. Human is right. Nothing to discuss here.

tl;dr

Attached: 1659623670518808m.jpg (341x1024, 50.81K)

>They have been attacked literally anywhere they went by everyone no matter what they did.
They were attacked everywhere they went BECAUSE of what they did, retard

If someone is accused of the same thing by 100+ different people they probably did it
>They've been deported from their home
>countries, pogroms and gassing.
Because of their actions
>And yet, there they are again at the top, winning
People who are winning don't live in fear of being named, retard

>cowering everyone into submission
They literally lie about being jewish because of how cowardly they are, they change their names and get surgery to hide who they are, and others are cowering?
>Now tell me, if jews really are capable of all the things you say they are, why do you hate them?

Dumbest fucking statement Ive ever heard

>group a is capable of robbing and murdering, why do you hate them?
Because hatred of evil is the trait of honourable people

>envy
Envious of what, exactly? Living in fear of being found out? Using dishonest tactics to get ahead? Parasitic behaviour in nations that pitied you?

By your logic we should be envious of a tape worm

>If whites are losing, that is squarely the fault OF the whites.

Do you blame elderly people when they get scammed? I bet you do

what do you think about parasites brazilbro? is it strength to profit from the strength of others? You see israel hasn't got the same standard as a jew living in the usa. If whites weren't here how influential would jews be?

The US literally pays trillions for Israel, so they can openly occupy land that wasn't even theirs 100yrs ago. They live nice and fine there and the US fucking pays and protects them for it.

Whose at fault here? Them, for exploiting the system and getting ahead or the US, for being their little bitch?

Only virtue there is is to win...

>Whose at fault here? Them, for exploiting the system and getting ahead or the US, for being their little bitch?
Them for exploiting the system, retard. Using dishonest techniques dont become less dishonest because people go along with it

Hate the deceiver, not the deceived

Hate to see this, I was friends with this dude in 1st grade, went to the same small private school in Austin, Texas. I moved and went to a different school, never did keep up. Don't remember him all too well, he swam back then too, seemed like a normal kid for a 5 year old. Did not realize it was this guy until my mother recognized his face (in "woman" form) on the news. Weird world, that guy could have lived a perfectly normal and satisfying life, what the fuck makes these people this way?

I don't see it as parasitism.

What if you were in world where everyone is hostile to you? Do you submit, or do you fuck them right back until you get it your way? I sure as hell wouldnt have a good night of sleep if my enemies is still alive.

How can you blame them if you are the one to hate?

I imagine if I was a jew and lots of people hated me bcs of the pussy I was born from, I'd have absolutely no regard for the people who hate me or the ones close to them. Fuck them till they stop that, and if they don't, then fuck them forever.

That's how I envision it, that's why I don't blame an animal for fighting back if I push it to a corner. That's how humans are.

You're failing to account for the fact that the eternal A*glo is the prime shabbos goyim to the jew and recruits as many traitorous whites as they can to their ranks of Free Masonry to operate against white

They are hated SPECIFICALLY because of their actions, not because of what they were born as. Everywhere they go, they stab people in the back, so they get ousted, they go somewhere else and do the same thing all over again without any self-reflection. That is what pure evil looks like.

>What if you were in world where everyone is hostile to you?
Sane people would question why everyone hates them and try to change for the better
>How can you blame them if you are the one to hate?
I love how you completely ignore why they are hated, protip, its the same everywhere theyve been
>I imagine if I was a jew and lots of people hated me bcs of the pussy I was born from,
Yeah, maybe you should question why? Its because of their actions everywhere they go,

>jews go somewhere, act like they always do, get exiled
>someone takes pity on them, and welcomes them in
>repeat the same actions that got you exiled and get exiled again
>repeat 100+ times

>Fuck them till they stop that, and if they don't, then fuck them forever.
Right, because its on everyone else to stop and jews arent at all responsible...

brazilbro got a point
can't blame someone for their drive to survive. He who allows himself to be stolen from is the fool.

jews literally cannot grasp that they are the issue

Only a group of fucking retards would face exile from everywhere theyve been and then claim to be a "scapegoat"

>He who allows himself to be stolen from is the fool.
And the one who steals is a thief, the fool isn't the criminal here

but leaf has the stronger point.
exiled the past 3000 years
>not their fault
cmon

That is if you act morally. But what if you don't care if you become a thief or not. In these eyes only the fool loses.

Hmm OK, the analogy you did with tapeworms drew my attention, that was a good one.

I can't understand, however, which people they betrayed? When and where? Again I've never met a jew, but I don't really belive anything about those "jew dids" I see in other posts bcs they all sound very far fetched and honestly as believable as flat earth.

i want to FUCK that wolf

>I can't understand, however, which people they betrayed?
Every European nation that welcomed them due to pity and then had them try to subvert the nation from inside
>When and where?
Someone must have the full list, its 100+ nations and 1000+ if you include cities on their own>but I don't really belive anything about those "jew dids"
Then youre stupid, if someone is accused of the same thing by 100+ different people throughout your life and you believe the accused when they say their innocent you are literally dumb

Put it this way, if I hear you got kicked out of an apartment for doing X, and I let you into my house and you start doing X and force me to remove you too, you are the issue

And if you call anything they do out your directly bombareded with "anti-semitic". The European population was so brainwashed with how bad the holocaust was, that the npc european is scared to even critize the jew. Following legal and social repurcussions if he does so.

Will take a look at this thread you sent and make up my opinion. Thanks

>Brazilian brown subhuman mulatto monkeys opinion
Didn't read. Go die from aids nigger.

>I strongly believe in social darwinism
IE
>Whites are inferior to jews because we trust them and think we can get along even though the jews play the game pathologically and don't do the same with Whites
So you agree with us.

if it's not parasitism why isn't israel a state with a european standard? Why are they overrepresented in the film industry, banking and as landlords and not in the jobs that actually create the wealth these other jobs profit from? I understand the "drive to survive" but if your thriving is only based on how well your host is doing that you suck dry it's more of a interesting evolutionary middlestep in weird circumstances, it's not strength to me and i don't respect it, especially if it's my blood that gets sucked dry. I know i kind of share your respect but i also generally dislike people without principles and the only strength that will endure stands alone, it's also in my nature to dislike manipulation. I don't think jews are as bad as i portrayed them here, they're humans as well and most of them are poor but certain jews have certain characteristics.