Every country that doesn't drink is a shithole. What's up with that?

Every country that doesn't drink is a shithole. What's up with that?

Attached: 800px-Share_of_population_who_never_drink_alcohol,_OWID.svg.png (800x565, 119.29K)

test

You posted this from under a table

all the muslim fags are lying and niggers are too stupid to produce alchool

Looks a lot like the circumcision map

Either something about working hard and partying hard, or those drunk at the bar ideas written on a napkin actually add up.

Attached: 1646832505987s.jpg (84x125, 2.38K)

Because they are mostly Islamic.

>alcohol jew
>poll jew

u need to combine more antihuman powers, niggercattleman

Attached: 1643832043230.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

looks lowkey like religiosity map

alcohol aka liquid jew

>muslim fags are lying
This. they hide in their basements and pretend gawd cant see them.

Whites can afford to lose braincells, subhumans cannot.

Have you ever spent time in tropical countries? Drinking is generally a horrible idea, i can't believe how many people here do it because it makes you more dehydrated in heat but well much of my country is higher elevation where it's not as hot but in Africa or something drinking will fuck them up more than somewhere like Europe due to climate. I think there's reason more northern countries tend to drink alcohol than tropical ones but it not related to anything else other than climate and religion since religion evolved to try to get people to avoid self harming behavior

kek

These same countries allow incest.
You don't want retards drinking booze

Yeah all the green parts are Muslim. Those guys don't allow drinking but are still somehow third world.

>Says the Irishman.

You're considered untrustworthy if you wont have a snort here.

Some of them allow ayahuasca however which is pretty based

first of all not everything is so simple as Any Forums wants you to believe, anyone remembers when muslims for some time where leading in science? Second what makes a third world, i think the best defnition would be social and cultural stagnation and corruption, the west is the new third world to me

welcome back, user

Bros imagine what we would be caple of if we wouldn't drink as well - Hitler didn't smoke or drink, and Putin also doesn't.

Attached: 5.bild-3.jpg (1280x720, 108.73K)

they dont know what its like to live the High Life.

Both weird little untrustworthy cunts.

Exactly.

Attached: 28c1ee0d7c9346fe7d7f966b2e9115ae59b18f132d0ece6a8841828bd7453fc7.png (480x360, 146.64K)

test as well, fuck jannies

They don't even have water there let alone alcohol

"Third world countries" are open about rampant corruption, first world countries pretend they aren't corrupt.
Reminds me of a story my dad told me when he worked at a Brazilian embassy in Canada.
Brian Mulroney became PM, put his son in charge of his shipping company.
A fuck ton of cocaine was found on one of their ships.
The newspapers spun it as 'scuba divers planted the coke'
The newspapers even printed a comical diagram of how it happened