Aus/pol/ - Truely Weekend Edition

What's for weekend, cunts?
>Give me independent funding says Victorian anti-corruption chief Robert Redlich
theage.com.au/politics/victoria/give-me-independent-funding-says-anti-corruption-chief-robert-redlich-20220805-p5b7kc.html
>We’re no rubber stamp on climate: Pocock, Lambie warn Labor on climate bill
theage.com.au/politics/federal/we-re-no-rubber-stamp-on-climate-pocock-lambie-warn-labor-on-climate-bill-20220805-p5b7no.html
>NSW flood response to include buybacks, land swaps for Northern Rivers homes
baka.com.au/politics/nsw/nsw-flood-response-to-include-buybacks-land-swaps-for-northern-rivers-homes-20220805-p5b7nw.html
>Perrottet to concede election was a disaster for Liberals, wants more women in parliament
baka.com.au/politics/nsw/perrottet-to-concede-election-was-a-disaster-for-liberals-wants-more-women-in-parliament-20220805-p5b7p8.html
>Splendour in the Grassers urged to monitor for symptoms after festival goer dies with meningococcal as second case identified
skynews.com.au/australia-news/splendour-in-the-grassers-urged-to-monitor-for-symptoms-after-festival-goer-dies-with-meningococcal-as-second-case-identified/news-story/87f23910bf58790b5d8da82fc8ce440f
>Pacific Minister travels to Solomon Islands for WWII commemoration and security discussions
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/pacific-minister-travels-to-solomon-islands-for-wwii-commemoration-and-security-discussions/news-story/d975e146ff53772de75ef3e82db57467
>Government to act after jobs and skills summit
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/government-to-act-after-jobs-and-skills-summit/video/4061a521df3e1b1e91d2f9e4c4aa7d2a

Attached: 8e4932fce7178497f3f2d7b7e85665a03129efa4.jpg (458x305, 54.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11082891/Inside-shocking-double-murder-suicide-rocked-Warrnambool.html
abc.net.au/news/2022-08-06/the-challenge-of-pet-care-while-living-with-disability/101278302
news.com.au/world/europe/groom-murders-bride-on-wedding-day-in-front-of-guests-in-russia/news-story/3ce7ac0ca33476837812b01651803a1c
youtube.com/watch?v=-9JcOZlMlLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking hell, halfway through a bake. It's late cunts. I'm already drinking vodka, going to get sober tomorrow. The phlegm from my post nasal drip was so thick and sticky I had to pull it off my tongue kek. Was brown and red. Maybe I'm finally dying?

Take a trip to picrel and relax for a bit.It's probably not filled with shit that will kill you.Probably.

Attached: FB_IMG_1659471104234.jpg (800x1000, 161.14K)

Where is every cunt?
Where is this?

Attached: bottomless-pit.jpg (751x1024, 105.15K)

>Where is every cunt?
Playing with my dog, weather sucks this morning user

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11082891/Inside-shocking-double-murder-suicide-rocked-Warrnambool.html

Everything about this story is probably a lie. Once you see how their games and rhetoric work, you just assume it's bullshit. Dead guy is kinda ugly, whilst his alleged killer looks like a Chad (also nice doggo), immediate suspicions right there.
My theory. Killer is an undercover cop, and this was all about the usual stuff. Drugs and pedoing. It's always drugs and pedoing. But naturally I have no evidence m'lud, merely a schizo.

Morning cunts. Why do pollies always want more women in parliament, like that ever solves anything? It solves the 'problem' of not having 50% women, I suppose. Beyond that idk. Leadership with Empathy? Pic guaranteed to induce rage.

Attached: Jacentaur.jpg (1400x2161, 155.8K)

My blinds are closed, haven't seen the weather in daylight in days.

abc.net.au/news/2022-08-06/the-challenge-of-pet-care-while-living-with-disability/101278302

Maybe if Debbie's disabled and can't look after her dogs.. she shouldn't have dogs?

Reminder: NDIS is taxpayer funded.

Attached: 0_Bunny-Colby (1).jpg (615x678, 61.96K)

Checked, try and at least go for a walk somewhere user

I'll be walking to my toilet and fridge today. Tomorrow I'll go and mow my grandparents lawn, that will kick off my going sober again.

>post nasal drip
Can relate mate. The shit I scrape off my tongue each morning is not pleasant. Not sure what the solution is.

>Why do pollies always want more women in parliament

They don't have the same values as men. It's literally that simple, masculine republics and feminine democracies.

What a load of shit, if she can feed her fat fucken face she can feed her dogs, and exercising a dog doesn’t even really need getting out of bed if you that’s how bad you are on some days, I’ve been playing fetch with my dog without having moved out of bed for the last 45 minutes and he’s loving it, he doesn’t give a shit that we aren’t outside. I bet she holds onto and fiddles with her phone and tv remote all fucken day, she could easily hold onto a tug toy for like 10 minutes for that low energy dog she has
t.assistance dog user

>Tomorrow I'll go and mow my grandparents lawn
Noice, smell of fresh cut grass will do you good

What's the dog assist you with?

When I'm sober it doesn't happen. I've been sick ever since I hooked up with a vaxxie at a gig 3 weeks ago. Fucking retarded of me.
user she is clearly fucking it or having it lick her cunt. Spastics are often horny little bastards.
Will feel good to accomplish something too. I did virtually nothing all week.

Medical alerts for autoimmune shit and syncope plus ptsd shit that nothing else has worked for

>Where is every cunt

I'm at the barbers

>Reminder: NDIS is taxpayer funded.
The dog carer knows what she's doing.

this. I have a dog. the only jacket she wears is to keep her warm when it gets cold, and the only assitance she gives me is to lay huge shits around the backyard that I have to pick up after I get home from work.

FED POL FAGS
>There is no political solution
>A militant solution is the only way, which will thus lead to a political solution

Its a lovely weekend cunts.
>Train, eat well, share time with your family and prepare for what is to come.
Cheers cunts

Based cunt. Pups are the best.

>A groom has been jailed for 18 years for killing his new wife on their wedding day in front of shocked guests.
news.com.au/world/europe/groom-murders-bride-on-wedding-day-in-front-of-guests-in-russia/news-story/3ce7ac0ca33476837812b01651803a1c

Um bssed

Why don't you cut your own hair? I haven't paid a pajeet in years to cut my hair.
I want an assistance dog. I hate people, I want it to viciously bark at anyone who tries to speak to me and chase away the islanders who want to stab me.
Did we ever hear back from meth user?

Karijini National Park, WA

My dog is a full time good girl. When she farts I call her "the gassy Jew"

>WA
No thanks. I'd only go there to shoot politicians.

He was back on the meth mate
>hes gone

How are you doing? You're off the drinks?

>Why don't you cut your own hair

Because I'm not an animal. I have alot of hair, it's mainly about grooming my beard which I can't get right myself

N A N N Y

S T A T E

S H I T

H O L E

Attached: 1658885334276860.jpg (810x1024, 38.52K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=-9JcOZlMlLY
Reminds me of this kek.
No, I am in a full blown alcoholic binge. I have spent 325 on alcohol this week.
You should learn to be more self sufficient

Attached: 1657018352977m.jpg (985x1024, 102.93K)

>I want an assistance dog. I hate people, I want it to viciously bark at anyone who tries to speak to me and chase away the islanders who want to stab me.
That wouldn’t be an assistance dog though, that would be a personal protection dog, an assistance dog would lose public access rights for acting like that, dogs when trained for it do make good bodyguards though

She's a stupid lazy cunt. My wife is exactly the same. Just sits on her fucking phone all day, drinking her low carb beer and never wants to go outside. Fuck my life

>"Did you just post an offensive opinion on the internet?"

>"Don't you know that's heckin' illegal?"

>"That's it, minus ten social credit points, minus ten years from your life in prison!"

Attached: v6i32vhlq2i61.png (734x800, 206.26K)

>Low carb beer

Is this even a thing?

Well I should be allowed to carry a gun and shoot people then. My assistance pistol. I'll even put a stupid little cape on it.