What are the political implications of white males dating asian females en masse?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/3RnYpOovxye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's face it-- asian females were made for white guys.

Attached: 1644074800417.jpg (600x600, 32.6K)

you guys spam white supremacy rhetoric 24/7, while at the same time promote race mixing
the IQ here is lower than a fat ugly girl's standards

We must create a future where we save the Asian women from the repulsiveness of Asian men.

Attached: MF5j9bP.jpg (564x705, 43.87K)

>fat ugly girl's standards
with that logic, my IQ is 200, welcome to 2022

You must be a liberal to believe that a man racemixing is a the same level than a woman racemixing.

Attached: yDavMkt.jpg (564x705, 46.81K)

you make fun of black men for getting girls pregnant and not sticking around, and you are implying of doing the same thing
even Forrest Gump knew he was retarded

You are homosexual. Go away.

The reason is pic rel.

Attached: kobayashi_book.jpg (907x1360, 84.71K)

How many race mixing threads is the today?

I was financially and sexually motivated to marry my rich chinese wife. There was zero negatives other than half white kids but hapas are cute so dont care. I am now rich af and basically could NEET if i wanted to. If any good looking white anons are reading this trust me - find a rich chinese. Itll change your life and they are not liberals whatsoever.

Bump, Asian girls are hot and make good wives.

Attached: BwFxreA.jpg (526x850, 44.55K)

and white men are saved from the repulsiveness of degenerate white women. preferably a future where asian men serve largely the same role they do now, as cogs in factories and code monkeys keeping international industry running, but white women are replaced and demoted to second class service roles in society

Attached: 1938575600404.jpg (2769x1933, 456.42K)

I agree friend

cute

1 ) Asian women want to fuck white males
2 ) White males want to fuck Asian women
3 ) White women want to fuck dogs and be strong and single

This situation is called an equilibrium in game theory. Everyone is satisfied with this distribution but incel will claim that I should raise Tyrone's son.

Attached: 1657723369360.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

The creation of a superior race

strawpoll.com/polls/3RnYpOovxye
Who should inherit the world poll

Never had an issue with whitebois dating Asian girls. Never found Asian girls to be attractive anyways

Pic not related

t Asian guy

Attached: IMG_3119.jpg (1024x994, 130.63K)

I wholeheartedly agree, friend.
I live in a southern state with next to no asian women, especially young and beautiful ones. What should I do? Should I try asian dating apps (I think this is a bad idea) or should I just move?

>The creation of a superior race
I think you mean supreme race of gentleman

Attached: supremegentleman.jpg (976x549, 48.13K)

More like this where a young girl is seeing an upskirt and the milf spreads her legs more or the like? Bonus points of its still Asiandom.

>muh race mix
No, thank you

Hapas

Attached: 9766BC9D-1594-4B78-9AB2-73F400B888DC.jpg (600x600, 56.02K)

>muh race mix
Nop.

The people talking about fucking Asians here aren’t white. It’s kike shills promoting race mixing.

He's a jew/asian hybrid. Jews have a propensity for psychosis, they're ticking time bombs.

Ya. And (whites) on here need to not be like "I'ma cuck those ricecels." It's divisive. That being said I was disheartened to hear Asians vote overwhelmingly blue to saltily subvert Whites. You guys are the only other race that aren't trash. Besides very certain parts of the Middle East and very very certain parts of spicland. Elves need to learn Humans are their only allies against the (dwarves) and orcs.

Any Forums is a larping board
everyone who legit cares about white replacement left long ago.
those guys are just weebs addicted to hentai

>Elves need to learn Humans are their only allies against the (dwarves) and orcs.
This is almost as cringe as Harry Potter / capeshit please don't do it

it should be latinas not chinkoids

there is a logic to it, it's the logical conclusion to female hypergamy but there's little point in explaining it
also raising world IQ is eugenic but it should've been done when it was at a less impossible scale

It's not cringe when We do it. Stop subverting the obvious Aryan myth analogue that applies for our time glownigger.

>>The creation of a superior race
>I think you mean supreme race of gentleman

Is there a difference?

90 percent of hapa males are destined to be incels. Hell full on asians have a better chance than hapas