The majority of pol are chinks and spics

The last thread that talked about an Asian man stabbing a White man really showed where the board stands.

They'd rather obey an occupational governments laws, than support their own people.

These are the type of people that would cheer as White "rebels" get arrested, just because they went against a government edict.

This board is no longer politically incorrect, but chinese and hispanics simping over white women and laughing at white mens deaths at the hands of asians and non whites living in their countries.

Attached: onlygoodleafpost.png (603x65, 5.83K)

Found the shitskin

Was it a nigger who get stabbed?
Then, I don't care.

Can you just for think a second about pathetic it would be for a "white rebel" to die over weed?

A wigger stealing blunt wraps is not a loss to the white race.
They're 99 cents FFS.

*just think for a

Latinx Chinx?

>simping over white women
fuck you. I would never get near a fucking gringa. they're all nigger's sloppy seconds. Asian & Latina only
>laughing at white mens deaths at the hands of asians and non whites living in their countries
but of course

White doesn't exist

Chink reading comprehension.

the jew seeks to divide us further
do not be fooled brothers

Attached: 1632818134371.jpg (400x400, 25.49K)

I am not talking about petty theft, but if whites did revolutionary action Any Forums would cheer as they get arrested.

>fuck you. I would never get near a fucking gringa. they're all nigger's sloppy seconds. Asian & Latina only
White men should go with White women.

I am talking about how non whites shouldn't gawk at our women.

>but of course
Okay so you're non-white, cool.

No I wouldn't.
>I am not talking about petty theft
Your thread's picture is from the thread about petty theft. Tell me how trying to rob a chink's weed store is going against the government.

Nawh, we all know you niggers have the lowest iq, educational and social integrity levels.

>chinks and spics
>reddit spacing
forgot me, and the hundreds of literal self admitted kikes

>Advocate for Whites
>"NIGGER"

The china man is selling drugs to the White man, making money which is going to his taxes which go to the government.

Post your hand to prove you are white.

>making money which is going to his taxes
Just like you are, you fucking hypocritical retard.

>Sell drugs to Whites
>Takes Whites jobs
>Poor Whites try to steal
>Attempt to kill them

>Sell drugs to Whites
>Takes Whites jobs
So it's the white guy's job to be a drug dealer? You sound more like a nigger than you do a white.

Jobs in general.