European-Americans...

European-Americans, you must return so that we have a leg to stand on when demanding others to return to their native habitats.

Attached: 2E0AA420-E7C4-49C2-8987-1C9D837D0C8C.jpg (791x495, 71.36K)

I could never be British

Return to what? A society where people no way to defend themselves? A society where if I cause someone anxiety I get arrested?

Even in Canada where they are coming after our guns, the guns we DO have are accepted and normalized. The opinions we aren’t allowed to say don’t actually come with real consequences. Fuck europe. Fuck the rest of the world.

God bless the USA and God has already blessed Canada by allowing us to be their neighbours. North America #1 the rest of you can get nuked.

Attached: FC291CB0-2F08-4EBF-92C4-56AE1A445459.jpg (654x680, 58.65K)

Based leaf brother

Apologize for alienating the Puritans and we're good

Nigel, believe me when I tell you this from the bottom of my heart, you don’t want Americans in your country. This goes for any other flag that tells Americans to come home. Germans, Irishmen, the Dutch, you need to STOP telling Americans to return to Europe because you just might get your wish.

european doesn't exist, only eurasian
hence:
Eurasian-Americans is correct

Unfathomably based leaf
Caption: GAYD82

No, this is our native habitat, a bunch of jack pine niggers too stupid to unite or farm have zero claims to anything.

come home American man

Attached: brian rose.png (840x560, 642.95K)

you literally arent you fucking mongrel mutt mutant fucking faggot hahahaha
as if
you're a refugee

Please read my above post and save yourself.

I love you brother

Attached: 4315325.png (680x879, 869.06K)

I'll have you know I'm like 65% scottish you asshole

Attached: 28FD0DD1-101C-4D08-BFB2-3C0C002EDB6E.gif (220x144, 439.57K)

yeah whatever shitskin
how many scottish people do you think there is
theres only a fucking million of them in scotland
you just happen to be a unicorn
in shitmuttistan muttland mutt nation hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
whatever shitskin

I think you’re both just trying to bait eachother into being angry but neither of you are upset or even really arguing with the other.

We wuz kangz n sheeit
I'll outbait him user, just watch.

Attached: man-in-kilt-collecting-donations-for-all-under-one-banner-scottish-independence-auob-march-2018-royal-mile-edinburgh-scotland-uk-PWBPX8.jpg (1029x1390, 241.69K)

I’m like 1/3 Irish 1/3 British 1/3 Southern European. I don’t even have an identity other than “‘murican”, let alone in some European country.

I just want 10 million Republican Americans to move to Canada. They'll make 1/5th of the population, It'll show the libs who's boss and it'll teach Castreau as lesson of revenge for bring immigrants to Canada just to vote for him.

>10 million Republican Americans
They’ll just vote to bring in 50m Mexicans.